Snow

Idk if Aziraphale can get cold but I don't care I had a cute idea.

Crowley POV

The park was white with snow, everywhere was so beautiful and a blank slate.
The snow made everything seem peaceful.
People in their houses cuddled up, no one around but me and soon Aziraphale.
I was going to sit down but noticed the snow covering it so proceeded to lean on the rail around the pond.
"H-how are you?" I turn around to see Aziraphale shivering like a leaf, trying to waddle towards me hugging himself.
"Why didn't you wrap up?" I ask, concerned.
"I was in a hurry and I was already out so I just came straight away. I didn't want to make you wait." He sniffed as his voice was wobbled by his shivering.
"Oh god Aziraphale..." I take off my jacket and move towards him.
"Don't. You'll be cold." He puts his hands up trying to refuse.
"I don't feel the cold. Im from hell remember?" I raise an eyebrow and wrap the jacket around him.
"T-thanks." He smiles at me and sniffles.
I wrap my arm around him trying to give him as much warmth as possible.
"Do you want to go home? I'll take you home." I ask as we both look out toward the pond as snowflakes start to fall, he snuggles closer into me as my heart begins to beat and I grin.
"I'm sorry. I think I need to." He apologises, looking up at me.
I shake my head.
"Don't apologise. Come on." I lead him away from the pond and along the path towards my car, him wrapped in my arms as I radiate warmth.

When we got to my car I open the door for him and he gets in, I move around to the drivers side and slide in.
I start the car and go in the direction of his bookstore/home.