Warmth (carry on from Snow)

Crowley POV

I light the fire place as Aziraphale seems to start warming up again. I turn to look at him and sigh a sigh of relief as his once pale cheeks start showing more colour.
He still has my jacket on and he looks cute as I stand there completely in love with him.
"Crowley?" He questions, waking me up from my day dream.
"Yeah?" I answer as I walk closer to him.
"Could you, sit with me?" He looks down, embarrassed by himself.
Why is he embarrassed, it's amazing.
My heart starts beating a mile a minute as I slowly sit down next to him.
"Not there, actually with me." He says, finally looking at me.
Without saying a word I slide along the couch and wrap my arms around him, making sure he's comfortable. I hear his breathing hitch and then become calm again, my head is spinning with excitement and my stomach was filled with fireworks.
I stare into the fire place as the fire dances.
We talk and sit like that for I don't know how long, completely content in each other's arms. We laughed and conversed with each other like we always did, never boring of each other's company.
My arm started to fall asleep so I shifted it, making Aziraphale aware of my movements he sits up to let me wake my arm up.
We sit next to each other for a little while.

I really want to kiss him, my brain has been wracked with those thoughts ever since me and Aziraphale met. I don't know how I survived this long.
This evening has been everything I've ever wanted but it's incomplete.

"I need to go look after my plants and do some other stuff then I'll be right back." I stand up and adjust my clothes.
He gets up and follows me to the door.
I open it wide, seeing the snow falling onto the already white sidewalks. The weather was perfect.
I move towards Aziraphale and grab his attention, we stare at each other with so much love. I lift one finger to his chin and he closes his eyes, my stomach flutters as I slowly connect our lips as I pull him closer in the doorway, exposing our love to the world. His lips move with mine and my arms wrap around him. His hands move to my hair and we stand there until we need to breathe.
"That definitely went better than I thought it would." I joke.
He looks at me unimpressed and smiles.
"I wanted it as badly and for a very long time." He comments.
I want to punch the air in excitement and jump for joy but I keep my cool guy persona and leave the celebration for when I get home.
"I don't want to go home now..." I pout.
"The plants can wait?" He asks and with that I smile and shut the door.