Dressed up

Aziraphale POV

I'm sitting and waiting in the living room when I heard Crowley enter the room.
I get up from the chair I was patiently waiting in, and turn to face him.

My eyes grow wide at the man before me, I look him up and down, he was wearing the most dapper tux I've ever seen.
"Crowley... You look great..." I trail off, enamoured by his good looks.
He laughs and does a pose with his back to me and spins around again.
The tux had a red waistcoat with black buttons, the dovetail jacket was fully black, lets just say there's a lot of black and red, with the shirt underneath being black.
"You look good too." He looks at me and I blush as he walks forwards until we were opposite each other. 
He takes both my hands into his warm ones and he leans in and plants a kiss on my cheek.
"After all these years, you still amaze me." I say, as I look into his eyes, feeling my heart ache.
He smirks.
"We can run away together. Have a life together." He says, loudly.
I look at him in amusement and my eyes wander his face as I listen to him.
"It's everything I've wanted, ever since you shielded me from the rain..." He takes out his sunglasses and puts them back on, sliding them up his nose.
"We aren't even meant to be seeing each other right now, it's bad luck." I comment at him as he chuckles.
"I couldn't wait..." He grins with the reply, letting my hands go and straightening his tux.
He steps away from me a little bit and I look him over again, grinning.
"This is the happiest day of my life, Angel." He says, trying to hide his feelings.

"You've got 5 minutes!" We suddenly hear, through the door.
My heart explodes with excitement as I look to Crowley.
He suddenly comes close to me and dips me, lowering his face.
I put my hand over his mouth and he looks at me in surprise but confusion.
"Not until after the vows, that's one rule I would like to keep for the tradition." I say, adamantly.
He laughs under my hand and lets me stand, we both sigh, look at each other and leave the dressing room.