Change Final

Song: Ano Natsu ga Houwa Suru

Ever since that day. Police were everywhere at the scenes as this was all over the news the case was known as a homicide.

A week later Father body was found and two body who claim to be Akashi Seijuro and Kuroko Tetsuya was found.

They were pronounced dead.

Aomine received a award but he wasn't really happy he was still thinking of his two important friend who were gone forever.

Furihata was arrested and sent to a mental hospital for treatment.

Everyone else?

Well no one couldn't say anything to each other. They were all at fault with something.

Everyone cried as they laid their two friend to peace.

Mayuzumi puff out a air of smoke. He pray that those two will finally find peace. A tear rolling down his cheek.

-5 years have passed-
A man with brown hair in a white hospital outfit sat at a table with a psychiatrist.

"Do you remember that day? Do you remember why you did that?" The psychiatrist asked.

"I do, I was crazy at that time. He was my fist love yet he didn't choose me. I thought that if he disappeared he would be mine." The brown haired man looked up at the ceiling.

"Before I realized what I had done to my  friend. A friend that I respect. I was scared and realize this was all my fault it was wrong to do this. I knew about them and yet..." He sigh.

"What would you say to them if you ever saw them again?" The psychiatrist said.

"Please...Live happily." He said.

"I see. Then thank you for you time Furihata-San. Your next appointment will be next week on Tuesday." The psychiatrist stood up and left.

Furihata could only stare at the ceiling.

He had 1 more year before he can leave this place. It was time to start over.

"Furi!" Two people shouted his name.

Furihata looked up.

"Fukuda, Kawahara." Furihata smiled at his friends.

They both smiled as they showed him the bento they brought for him.

_____________________________________

Hyuga watched as Kurone and Ai played dodge ball with the other kids.

Hyuga sigh.

"What's wrong?" Riko looked at him.

"Nothing." Hyuga looked away.

"You know you can tell me right?" Riko pouted.

"It's just...It doesn't feel right you know. Without those two here anymore." Hyuga said

Riko made a sad smiled.

"Your right." Riko said.