Change chapter 8

Kuroko woke up by the bright light shining from his window. He sat up covering his eyes adjusting to the light. He felt something warm next to him. His eyes widen it was Mayuzumi sleeping peacefully. Kuroko looked the mirror in front of him. He noticed he was naked. There were kiss marks on his chest and neck. He remember last night when Mayuzumi made love to him. He blush. He hugged himself and shiver.

"I've have betrayed Akashi..." Kuroko Hug himself tighter.

Then a flash appear in his head when he saw Furihata and Akashi walking down the street. On their anniversary. Kuroko laugh a bit.

"Why should I care about him. He also betrayed me also I can sleep with whoever I want.. and why...do my heart hurt so much." Kuroko cried.

"Kuroko." Mayuzumi sat up and saw Kuroko crying.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" Mayuzumi hugged Kuroko.

Kuroko shook his head no. He cried in Mayuzumi chest. Mayuzumi hugged him tighter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is everyone ready were leaving early tomorrow." Inayoshi said to his workers.

Kagami and Aomine were grabbing their suits and guns. Aomine check his guns to see if there were still any bullets.

"Aomine." Kagami said not looking at him.

"Yeah." Aomine said. Still checking his guns.

"I've been thinking will you be able to shoot him. If it were me I-" Aomine cut him off.

"I will. I won't hesitate to shoot him even though we used to be partners. I won't hesitate." Aomine said.

"But! I just can't...he's my shadow.." Kagami looked down.

"He's not he Kuroko we know anymore he's a criminal now. He killed a lot of innocent people already so even if he was once my shadow And teammate. I won't hesitate to shoot him." Aomine eyes darken.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akashi was packing things in his apartment. Some clothes and a small gun that he found in his jour. and a police vest the police gave him. Of course he could shoot a gun. He was taught when his father was abusive he taught him everything. He looked at the gun and thought will he be able to shoot Kuroko if they were to see each other.

Akashi shook his head at the thoughts.

"Tetsuya.." Akashi said quietly.

He grabbed his bag and went to the police department place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kuroko are you awake. How was your sleep with Mayuzumi." Uncle asked.

Kuroko eyes widen he glare at Uncle to shut up. But Uncle just laugh. He got up from his chair and stood in front of Kuroko. Mayuzumi was behind them watching.

"I heard you went out yesterday." Uncle smiled disappeared. Kuroko felt shiver run down his spine. But he kept it inside.

"Also your eyes have changed a bit. There's little light in it. You must have met one of your friends didn't you." Uncle pulled out. Picture of Kise and Kagami.

"I wonder what would happened if I killed them. Would you hate me." Uncle smiled.

"You-!" Kuroko was about to shout.

Slap.

Kuroko eyes widen. He stood there silently unable to process what happens. First time in His life he got slapped by someone. Mayuzumi was about to come closer but Uncle pulled out his gun and pointed at him. Mayuzumi froze.

"No, no, Mayuzumi don't do that if you want a bullet in your head. Now Kuroko I heard you caused a problem yesterday. " Uncle grabbed Kuroko hair roughly. Kuroko made a hurt noise. Kuroko tried to get the arm off but he couldn't.

"No Kuroko your not allow to go anywhere if I say so. Remember you have to listen to me now. You can never returned to them. So just fall into the darkness more and more. Until all the lights are gone. Okay?" Uncle pulled more.

Uncle was face to face to Kuroko. Kuroko eyes widen. More and More darkness was swallowing him. He was afraid. All madness of emotion build up tighter like a muddy monster eating people until their flesh and bones were left. People that Kuroko killed were glaring at him.

"Yeah that's good just like that. Your good now. We're leaving tomorrow. I expect you to do a good job." Uncle let go of Kuroko hair. Kuroko fell on the floor with his knees.

"Kuroko!" Mayuzumi stood in front of him.

Kuroko eyes were emotionless like a doll. Mayuzumi eyes widen.

To protect them I must kill people more and more...

I must hate everything, destroy everything and the people I love.

I must fall more and more until nothing is left...if only someone could save me...light the way to me..Sei...