Change chapter 5

Kuroko was watching as a person got out of the car he work a black suit. He took out something and putted on his face a white mask. Then he took out a gun and pointed at the target he was going to kill. He walked closer to the person and point he gun at his head. The person froze. He try to take out his gun but Kuroko kick him hard in the stomach making him cough blood and sitting on his knees.

"Seki Toru, you broke the rules for telling about us. You must die." Kuroko said coldly behind the mask.

"W-who are you.. i-I haven't told anything and I already quitted." Toru shook.

"You told about the smuggling were doing right now and thats a crime. Boss sent me to kill you. And my name is The Phantom." Kuroko pulled the trigger and boom a loud noise was heard. Blood smear on Kuroko clothes and mask.

"Tch." Kuroko click his to tounge. He threw a red roses on the body and left.🌹

A car was waiting for him. He enter the car and sat down.

"Is it finish." Mayuzumi said. Kuroko nodded.

"Good job." Mayuzumi said.

□■■□■□■□■□■■■■□■■□□■■□□■□■□■□■□■■□

Akashi was sitting in the police office. As Aomine was next to him.

"It looks like the Phantom appear again today last night." Imayoshi said. He set some photos down. In the photo was a dead dbody with a red rose. Pictures of a masked person with a black suit.

"Now, tell me do you know this person." He lean on his desk and point st the masked person to Akashi and Aomine who were looking at the photo.

"No, I dont." Akashi looked at him.

"Are you sure? He almost look like the person you alwa-" there was a slam on the table.

"He said he doesn't know! Neither do I." Aomine shouted. Aomine looked at the masked person with his blue hair. Of course he do know who it is, but it was hard to tell who Kuroko is now.

"I see. Well you can leave. I have work to do anyway." Imayoshi waved his hands.

They both stood up and left the room. They took the elevator and exit the building.

"Aomine." Akashi said. Aomine turned to him.

"Yeah, what you need." Aomine said.

"Kuroko...did he.." Akashi voice trailed off.

"Yeah...he killed Kazeki. Right now his family is mourning." Aomine said.

"I see." Akashi said.

"But Akashi...." Aomine voice crack. Akashi noticed and saw Aomine was crying.

"Tetsu...he..I don't know who he is anymore...he was a monster...he not the Tetsu I usually know anymore." Aomine said.

"Yeah..." Akashi said. They stood at the entrance of the police building silently.

□■□□●■●■●■●■●■●●■■●■●■●■●■●■●●■■●■

Akashi P.O.V

I appear at the scean where Aomine texted me. He was just standing there looking at Kazuki dead body.

"Aomine what happen?" I walked over to him. Aomine stood still.

"That's right where is Kuroko. Where is he?" I said. Aomine said nothing. It passed me off because I really needed to know.

"Where is Kuroko! Aomine! Where is he I need to talk to him!" I shouted.

"He's not here." Aomine said lifeless.

"What happen tell me! Hey! Tell me!" I wanted to punch him.

"Tetsu he killed a person...and I couldn't do anything about it. He's gone now." Aomine sadly smiIed.

I looked at him unable to say anything.

I drove back to the apartment where Kuroko and I stayed together. We promise to buy a house together once we saved enough money.

~Akashi flashback~ 

"Sei I want to get marry." Kuroko said reading his book.

I choke on my tea staining the newspaper.

"W-what?" I said.

"I said, I want to get marry with you. Have kids and buy a big house for us to live in." Kuroko looked at him.

"Homosexual people aren't allowed to get marry in Japan. It's illegal." I said. Kuroko pouted making him look cute.

"I know. But I want to live together with you forever." Kuroko pouted. 

I sigh." Alright, I promise we'll buy a big house together once we get married okay." I smiled.

Kuroko face brighten and he nodded. I hugged him and we shared a small kiss.

~flashback end~

I looked at the ring is putted on the table. It was mine I picked it up and put it near my chest. Tears were falling I try not to shout as I lay on the floor.

"Tetsuya....I'm sorry.. come back..come.." I cried. That night I fell asleep on the floor. Usually whenever I fall asleep on the table because of work. Kuroko would always put a blanket around me and kiss me on the forehead but now I won't be able to see him anymore. And his warm smile....

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭