Change chapter 7

"This is Onikimura Kentarou the leader of an organization called 'Black Hands' he is also known as Uncle. We have been chasing him for 12 years now. He's been selling illegal drugs and kidnapping people for experiments and killing thousand of innocent lives. People who used to be in his organization have been killed to silence them. If they were to talk about the illegal stuff they do 'the Phantom' would come and silence them. There's a rumor that uncle will be going to Nagasaki to meet a friend of his selling a dangerous drug." Imayoshi said. He showed a picture of Uncle. 

"What kind of drug is it." Someone said.

"It's a kind of drug that makes you don't feel any pain. If you were to get stabb you won't feel anything. It can cause you to go crazy." Imayoshi said.

"Then that would be bad right." Wakamatsu said.

"Yeah, that would. It would be difficult if we were caught. But I heard the Phantom going to be there also." Imayoshi smiled he turned to Aomine who flinch. Then he looked away.

"The Phantom.. then if we manage to catch him. We might-" someone slam the table. They turned to Aomine. Who had an angry face making them shpoker in fear and shut their lips. Except Imayoshi.

"It appears The Phantom is a bodyguard of uncle. So we have to be wary of the Phantom. We're going to Nagasaki this Saturday." Imayoshi smiled.

Aomine got up and slam the door of the office everything was silent.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Wakamatsu said.

"A-aomine" Sakurai looked down.

"It's fine. He's just having a bad day." Imayoshi said.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Furihata was walking towards Akashi apartment. He had called Akashi several times but no one picked up. He climb up the stairs and came to a stop at a door. He knock on the door twice.

"Akashi are you there?" Furihata said. No answer. He knock on the door again.

"Akashi! Please open the door." Furihata said louder. He grabbed the door know noticed it wasn't locked he open the door. He silently enter the house quietly. He took one step at a time. He came to the living room and saw pictures hanged on the walls and shelves of a person with the sky blue hair and Akashi smiling at each other. He felt guilt inside himself.

"Akashi..." Furihata went to bedroom. Then he saw Akashi sleeping on the floor with no blanket. Furihata ran over to him.

"AKASHI! Why are you sleeping in the floor! Are you sick!" Furihata shook Akashi worried.

Akashi stirred in his sleep his eyes open a bit and saw Furihata.

"Furihata it's you..." Akashi sat up from the floor.

"Yeah, it's me..are you alright?" Furihata said.

"Im fine. why are you here? You know your not suppose to be here." Akashi looked at him.

Furihata felt a pain in his heart. He clutch his shirt. He was worried about Akashi and now he's telling him to leave. 

"I-I came here because you weren't answering your phone. I was worried." Furihata said. He looked down at the floor.

"I see..thank you." Akashi gave him a small smile. Furihata blush he quickly looked back down. Akashi noticed this and reach out to Furihata.

"Fuihata." Akashi called out to him he touch his cheeks. Furihata looked up and their eyes met. Furihata face was red. Akashi lean forward to Furihata. Furihata close his eyes just as their lips were about to touch.