Change chapter 20

So I had this before but never publish it. I edit some stuff so here. It's been a long time since I've updated...

Kuroko was sitting in the cafe waiting for Mayuzumi. He looked out the window thinking of the past, Akashi, and the pain. The world was so dark with no colors shadows swallowing the sun. So corrupted....

"It disgusting.." Kuroko whisper.

"What disgusting." Mayuzumi stood next to him.

"Mayuzumi.." Kuroko looked at him.

"I'm here." Mayuzumi kiss him.

Kuroko closed his eye kissing him back. When their lips parted Mayuzumi smiled at him and sat down across him.

"Then, tell me what was disgusting." Mayuzumi Said.

Kuroko looked at him and smiled. He lean toward Mayuzumi.

"It the world. It's so dark with no light corrupted and disgusting. If you think there was a god. There's not because he don't even exist." Kuroko smiled he lean back on the chair.

"I see. But I think there's a god." Mayuzumi Said.

Kuroko didn't look at him.

"Why?" Kuroko said.

"I believe in him. But he's the one who created this world. He love us human. He's always there when you need him." Mayuzumi Said.

"Always There Huh..." Kuroko looked at the sky outside.

Mayuzumi looked at Kuroko who was looking outside. Those icy blue eyes held sad, pain, and anger. He wanted to reach out and pulled the boy into his embrace, kissing, and loving him.

"So, How is it with Hanamiya." Mayuzumi Said.

Kuroko didn't look at him.

"He's disgusting. A very dark spider that loves to play around with people. But don't worry he won't live for long because I'm going to kill him soon." Kuroko smiled.

"I see." Mayuzumi.

"Mayuzumi can we go to the hotel." Kuroko Said.

"I already reserve one." Mayuzumi Smirk.

"Good. Let's go then. I miss you." Kuroko smiled  and stood up.

They both walked hand in hand together.

________________________________________

Furihata sat on a the floor with photos of Seirin and The picture of two couple Akashi and Kuroko. He stab the knife on Kuroko face biting his fingernails until it bleed.

"Damn it....damn it...." Furihata eyes glowed.

-Furihata Flashback-

"Just so you know. This is a warning you will never have Akashi heart. This is your fault all this happened. Don't even think you can replace Kuroko. Just because he's not here." Midorima coldly said.

"Furihata we need to talk." Akashi looked at him.

"M-maybe later..." Furihata tried to leave but Akashi grab his arm.

"Furihata! Listen to me!" Akashi shouted.

"No! I don't want too!" Furihata tried to remove Akashi hand away but Akashi held onto him tightly.

"Furihata I'm going to only say this once." Akashi Said.

Furihata felt his breathe stop.

"We're breaking up." Akashi Said.

He felt his world broke into pieces.

"No! You can't! You can't do this!" Furihata scream at him.

"I can and I will. Im going to let you go. Because at that time when we first met I used you. I wanted to get back at Tetsuya. But...the more I see him, the more I hear his voice, his sadness and his pain. I fell in love with him again." Akashi smiled warmly.

Furihata didn't want to listen. He didn't want to hear any of this. Why...why was Akashi smiling...

"I'm sorry for using you. I hope you find someone else who will love you more than I did." Akashi took the ring off Furihata finger.

Furihata stood there unable to say anything. Akashi let go of his hand and a nurse came in removing Furihata because she needed to check on Akashi.

He stood at the door as the door closed on him.

-Flashback End-

That's day when Akashi and him went to the hotel he text Kuroko that address. He needed them to break up. He wanted Akashi to himself.

When Kuroko was in a coma. Akashi gave him that ring that if Kuroko pass away he would marry him because of what he did to Kuroko.

That why when Kuroko was in a coma he was about to plug the wire but Takao was there and since then Kuroko friends were always guarding him. They were wary of him.

"That's right....." Furihata eyes darken.

"That's it!" Furihata laughed like a manic.

"It's all Kuroko fault! It's his fault Sei is all like this! He's changing my poor Sei!" Furihata laughed.

Furihata grab something from his drawer and pulled out a gun.

"That's why you have to disappear....Kuroko." He smiled insanely.

AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE

AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE. UNTIL NEXT TIME! BYE BYE!