Change Extra "happy story"

Akane: Just so you all know this is just a Happy story since "Change" has been getting sad and dark lately I wanted to give you all  a happy story to lighten your moods. Thank you for reading "Change" I appreciate all the comments and the support you all gave me. Love you all!❤❤❤👍✌ 

_________________________________________________________________

❤"Akashi and Kuroko first Date"❤

A boy with blue hair and red hair were sitting in the library together.

"Um..." Kuroko put his book down confused.

"What?" Akashi stared at him.

"Um..please stop staring at me so much it feels weird." Kuroko said.

"No." Akashi smiled. 

Kuroko face turned red. He cover the book over his face so Akashi couldn't see.

"Why?" Kuroko quietly said.

"Because your cute. Ever since you joined the basketball club I've been interested in you." Akashi said.

Kuroko turned even more red.

"D-don't call me cute. Im a boy. Beside I think your more handsome than everyone else in the school." Kuroko said.

"Heh, you think in handsome." Akashi smirk.

Kuroko gasp he realized what he just said.

"N-no! I lied I think your Nice! Yeah your Nice!" Kuroko blush. Akashi looked at him still smirking.

"Kuroko." Akashi looked at him.

"Y-yes?" Kuroko looked at him.

"Would you like to go on a date with me." Akashi said.

Kuroko suddenly stop he thought he heard wrong but he asked again.

"Akashi, could you repeat what you said?" Kuroko said.  Akashi smirk again.

"Would - you - go- on- a- date- with - me." Akashi tease.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And that's how Kuroko got a date. Kuroko was at the meeting place a little to early because he couldnt sleep last night. He rubbed his eyes still tired. Kuroko wore a light blue jacket with a brown bag and brown pants with white gloves.

He waited for Akashi until he heard footsteps approaching him.

"Did you wait long?" Akashi smiled. He wore a white scarf and a brown jacket with black pants and black gloves. Kuroko thought he looked very handsome.

"N-no, I can here early." Kuroko blush.

"Heh, we're you that eager to see me?" Akashi smiled. Kuroko face turned redder.

"N-No! I-" Kuroko was about to protest but AkashI grabbed his hand and drag him away.

"Where are we going?" Kuroko said.

"We're going to the amusement park." AkashI smiled.

They enter the amusement park and walked around they went to several roller coasters which made Kuroko dizzy and then went to a haunted house which Kuroko shook in fear. Akashi laughed at him which kuroko jabbed him the the ribs. Once they got out of the haunted house  Kuroko noticed people were looking at Akashi and him holding hands.

"Um..Akashi.." Kuroko looked at him.

"What?" Akashi turned to him.

"Our hand...people are looking.." Kuroko said. Akashi looked at how much attention they had.