Change extra

Akane: the reason I write extra chapter is becuase this tells a little bit about Kuroko and Akashi past on what happened. Understood.✌️
______________________________________
Kuroko P.O.V

Ever since I found out about Akashi affair my heart shatter. Akashi would always come home late. Because of work he said.

I fell asleep on the table waiting for him to return home. Until I woke up by the sound of the door opening.

"Sei, welcome home. I made some food for you would you like to eat." I said.

"Ah, sorry I already ate at a friend house. I'm going to bed." Akashi yawned he went to the bedroom.

"I see..." I smiled.

I heard his door closed. I looked at the food and picked it up and threw it all in the trash.

The next day Akashi didn't come home. I waited a at the living room and fell asleep there. Then I woke up by the sound if the door clicking. Akashi walked in the house.

"Sei welcome back." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"I'm back." Akashi said.

"Sei I made your favorite food. Would you like to eat?" I smiled.

"No, in tired today." Akashi yawned and went bed.

I threw the food away again. The next morning I asked him a question.

"Sei do you love me?" I asked him. He looked shocked at my words.

"I do. Why do you ask that?" Akashi putted on his suit.

"Because you haven't been home lately and in worried." I fiddle with my finger. I heard Akashi sigh.

"I told you I had work okay. Stop asking me question about this nonsense. I'll see you later okay?" He kissed my forehead.

The next day and the day after that we spent time more less. I would cry in my bed until I fall asleep every night. I couldn't do this anymore.

"I want to die." I said quietly.

One day I went to a flower shop to buy some flowers. It was the day my parents died. When I made it to the shop my eyes widen.

There was Akashi and Furihata talking to each other and laughing. I stood there unable to move. Akashi lean toward Furihata and kissed on their lips. Something inside me shatter more as darkness start to cover me.

I watch as Akashi enter his car and wave goodbye to Furihata. Furihata waved back there was a blush in his face. I watch as Akashi car disappear as then I walked over to Furihata.

"Furihata." I called out to him. Emotionless.

"K-Kuroko! How long have you been there." Furihata voice shook.

"I've been here the whole time since Akashi and you were talking." I smiled.

"I-I-" Furihata shook. Before I knew it I did something I didn't know why.

Slap.

My hand sting I knew what I did. I slapped Furihata on the face hard. His cheeks were turning red.

"Why...." my bangs cover my eyes.

He looked at me unable to say anything.

"Why... I thought we were friends. I trusted you and you..." Tears fell from my eyes.

My heart hurt. I can't anymore it over. I'm done.

"Kuroko! Allow me to explain!" Furihata tried to say something but I cut him off.

"No, I won't forgive you. I won't forgive you, Akashi or you." I glare at him.

Before I knew it I had grabbed onto his hair hard. He fell onto the floor as I slap him more and more.

"I won't forgive you! I won't forgive you! You ruined my life!" I shouted. I felt a wet substance on my hands which I didn't bother to look only continued hitting Furihata.

"Kuroko! Stop what are you doing!" I heard a shout. Someone grabbed both of my arms I struggle but I felt another arm held me down. I turned and saw Midorima and Takao holding me.

"Let me go! I must teach him a lesson! He stole Sei and my life together!" I shouted.

"Stop Kuroko! If you do this Akashi will get mad at you for doing this to Furihata!" Midorina shouted.

I froze. And turned to looked at him and Takao. Midorima mouth shook and he knew what he said.

"You knew." My eyes widen. Midorima averted his eyes.

"You knew..then everyone also knew about this?" I looked at them both. Their eyes said it everyone knew about Akashi and Furihata affair.

They all knew..and they didn't tell me..why...Are they making fun of me? I though we all were friends..they chose Furihata instead of me...

I stood up slowly and walked past them.

"Kuroko!" Takao grabbed my arms. I turned to looked at him with my emotionless eyes. His eyes widen and let me go.

I continued walking which I didn't know where I was going.

They all betray me....

Sei lied to me.... I hate him..

I won't forgive them....I won't forgive them all....

I can't anymore...I want to die..

I came to a stop at a gate with a sign saying 'Teiko'. I smiled to myself as I enter the school. Memories of the past came back to me when we were still in middle school. The happiness and sadness flashback in my mind. I went up the stairs until I came to a stop at a roof. Rain was falling down like it was sad for me.

"I want to die...god please take me away." I walked to the edge of the roof. Spreading out my arms and closed my eyes.

This is where it going to end...