Change chapter 9

Akashi was sleeping peacefully on the plane until he heard shouting.

"Stop! Ahomine give me my phone back!" Kagami shouted.

"Heh. What's in it let me see? Are you a watching porn." Aomine smirk.

"I'm not like you! You Aho!" Kagami tried to grab his phone.

Akashi felt a headache coming he pinch his nose. Irritated.

"You two. Shut up!" Akashi shouted. They both flinch and froze then they sat back down quietly. Akashi sigh.

"Those two are really a pain to deal with." Inayoshi smiled. He was sitting next to Akashi. Which Akashi didn't like.

"Yeah. They are." Akashi said.

"Akashi I wanted to asked you even though I already asked you and Aomine you know the Phantom don't you." Imayoshi looked at Akashi. Akashi didn't flinch or looked away.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Akashi said.

"Well I see. That's too bad. Because I heard about your lover was in a coma for 10 years and then he disappeared. Since then the Phantom appeared. Could it be that Kuroko Tetsuya was the one who started all this problem in Japan." Imayoshi said.

"Imayoshi you know I respect you because your a police officer right. But if you irritate me and don't shut your mouth right now I'm going to kill you. I can get away with murder you know." Akashi glare at him.

Imayoshi flinch and laugh a bit.

"Haha..I'm joking well just have to wait and see who the phantom is." Imayoshi looked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's time." Uncle said to all his workers.

They all wore white mask covering their mouth and nose and a black suit.

"Then, Phantom are you ready." Uncle turned to Kuroko who was dressed in his full white mask on with his black suit on. He nodded.

"That's good." Uncle smiled. He patted Kuroko head.

"I expect you to do a good job. You too Mayuzumi." Uncle looked at Mayuzumi who was glaring at him. Mayuzumi wore a gray mask covering his nose and mouth. Wearing a grey suit.

"Then let's go in. You two. The rest guard the building" Uncle said.

Uncle and the two phantoms followed uncle to a dark hallway and came to a stop at a big door.

Two guards opened the door for them and they entered. There sitter in the seat was a man with black hair and greyish brown eyes. He has his hair parted with some locks between his eyes. Two guards behind him.

"Hmph, finally your here. Let's get this over with so I can leave. Oh~ your the famous phantom I heard about right. Welcome to have you here." He smiled.

Kuroko didn't answer. He only stood still hands behind his back. Mayuzumi only watch and glare at him.

"Oh we have a irritated one here. Oh yes nice to meet you Phantom I'm Hanamiya Makoto. Nice to meet you." Hanamiya stood up and stick out his hand toward  Kuroko. Which Kuroko didn't respond too.

"Well, What a rude person you are. But you have soft pretty blue hair. Just my type. I wonder what's behind that beautiful mask." Hanamiya touch Kuroko hair toward his mask. Kuroko didn't care he only stood still. Until Mayuzumi pulled Kuroko into his chest glaring at Hanamiya.

"Don't touch him." Mayuzumi glare.

They glare at each other. Hanamiya was about to say something but someone cough making them looked at the person which was Uncle.

"Hanamiya let's hurry this up. Don't bother my guards. I heard that the FBI police are going to come here. Someone leaked information to them." Uncle said.

"Tch. Those bastard. Well let's hurry up with this deal quick." Hanamiya went back to sit back down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akashi and the police arrived they got in a big van and drove to Nagasaki. Apparently there going to a hideout where Mafia hide for secret meetings. The leader of Black Hands were meeting with one of  Eight Spider leader Hanamiya Makoto one of the top criminal in Japan.

"Okay listen once we reach the place we know that their going to shoot at us. So what were going to do is to capture Uncle and Hanamiya. Well it won't be easy if it him. He's a genius ." Imayoshi shrugged his shoulder.

"What about the Phantom what will we do if we see him." A person raised their hand.

"Of course we shoot him. He's a threat if he were to attack us. I'll deal with him." Aomine ready his gun.

Everyone was silent.

"I won't let you." Akashi glared at Aomine.

"Try me. You can't even protect anyone. It's your fault all this happened if you hadn't cheating on his back! All this wouldn't happened!" Aomine words cut through Akashi. Akashi felt rage inside he burst out.

"I know! I know that! That's why I'm trying to make things right! But I won't let you kill him! This isn't your business this is between Him and me! I'll be the one who will deal with him." Akashi said.

Akashi and Aomine glare at each other. Until someone patted their shoulder.

"Calm down you two. I won't let you kill him either Aomine. Because he's important to us and you too right. Let Akashi deal with this okay?" Kagami looked at Aomine. Aomine just clicked his tounge and sat back down.

"And Akashi." Kagami looked at him.

"Do please bring him back. Please." Kagami begged.

"Yeah, I promise you I will." Akashi nodded.

" Akashi nodded