Change chapter 16

Kuroko was in a room Hanamiya gave him. He was glad he was away from that bastard. He didn't trust him. He was creepy like a spider.

"Are you sure because you look like you still care for that person." Kiyoshi said.

Kiyoshi words pop in his head. Kuroko clicked his tounge. It was night already he didn't have time for this.

He laid down on his bed and tried to sleep but he couldn't. He shift to the left and right but he couldn't sit still. Kuroko got so angry that he putted in his black coat on.

He needed to se Akashi to see if he was okay. If he didn't he wouldn't be able to sit still. Kuroko was pissed off by the negative of his hate for Akashi and his positive of his love for Akashi still.

Kuroko climbed out the window and got down by a three story floor by climbing the tree near his window.

He slowly walked in the silent night camouflage in the shadow with a knife hiding in his suit. In case there was danger.

He knew where Akashi was. He was at the Midorima hospital. Where Midorima now work and took over the business.

When he got there the hospital was dark there were some light still on which meant some people were still working.

Kuroko had to see Akashi he observed the hospital and noticed a window open at the fourth floor.

He slowly climb the tree near the window. When he reach the end of the branch the window was still to far. But it didn't matter he was a Phantom so he jumped to the window.

He reach out just in time to grab onto the opening and he climb up quietly and entered the room.

He observed the room there was white walls and a white floor. Everything was so white. Then he looked to the bed and Kuroko eyes widen.

There sleeping peacefully was Akashi. Kuroko felt a sigh of relief but he still hate him. Kuroko took out his knife. He wanted everything to end the pain, the suffering, and the betrayal. Akashi need to be gone.

Kuroko walked quietly to Akashi sleeping face. He pointed the knife to Akashi neck.

Kuroko could end him right here right now but he can't his hands were shaking again like that time when he pointed his gun at Akashi.

"Why...why can't I kill him?..." Kuroko bit his lips frustrated. Tears began to form from his eyes.

"Are you sure because you look like you still care for that person." Kiyoshi said.

Kiyoshi words said inside his head again. Maybe Kiyoshi is right I still care for this person. Kuroko put the knife down.

Kuroko flashback

"T-Tetsuya are you okay..." Akashi smiled. He reach up and softly touch Kuroko face.

"W-what do you mean? I'm fine. Your a Baka you know that." Kuroko was starting to cry.

"Haha..I know. But I couldn't let them kill you." Akashi said.

"Baka! I cannot die yet! Remember I'm the Phantom who kill people! Are you stupid!" Kuroko shouted.

"I know. But I just couldn't leave you alone because I love you..." Akashi eyes started to close. His hand fell to the side.

Flashback End

"Your a Baka you know...." Kuroko tears fell. Some of them fell on Akashi cheek. Kuroko quickly wiped them away.

Tetsuya..." Akashi sleep talked. Kuroko noticed tears were forming in Akashi eyes also. Kuroko wiped them away with one of his finger.

Kuroko kissed Akashi on the cheeks one last time and went to the window where the moon was glowing some light in the room. He looked back at the peaceful Akashi sleeping.

"Goodbye Akashi. Next time we'll be enemy." Kuroko said one last time and disappears into the darkness.

Akashi was having a dream a very nice dream. There was Kuroko and him laughing together. There were two children one was a little girl with red hair and golden eyes. The other was a little boy with blue hair and red eyes. They were both holding onto Akashi and Kuroko hands. Suddenly Kuroko started to disappear. Akashi panic. Kuroko was saying something to him he couldn't hear.

"Tetsuya!!!" Akashi reach out to him.

"Tetsuya!" Akashi shouted and stood up from his bed. Akashi noticed he was still in the hospital room. He touch his cheeks tears were falling from his cheeks. He wiped them away.

"Tetsuya..." Akashi laid back down on the pillow.

"I promise I'll bring you back." Akashi said to himself.

________________________________________________

"Yes, I understand. Thank you good night." Imayoshi ended the call. Imayoshi sigh.

"This won't be good." Imayoshi looked out his window where the moon was shining brightly that night with thousand of stars.

" Imayoshi looked out his window where the moon was shining brightly that night with thousand of stars

Akane: how was it?✌️