Change 2

(After the accident)

There was a lot or siren police everywhere. They had putten Kuroko on a wheelboard putting him in the ambulance. Police question Akashi but AkashI didn't really speak he only told them that Kuroko had jumped off the roof. 

Akashi was at the hospital. Kuroko was still in the operating room. He sat there looking at the floor. He felt frustrated and mad. He can still see flash of Kuroko on the floor concrete lifeless and bloody.

"Damit it!" He yelled.

"Akashi!" He heard someone yelled.

Someone came running to him and hugged him. It was Furihata. He pat Akashi head.

"Furihata." Akashi said.

"What happened?" Furihata said.

"He knew. Kuroko knew about us."Akashi said.

Furihata stood here unable to say anything. Then they heard a lot of running coming tward them.

The was Seirin and the GOM.

"What happend!" Momoi said.

"Kuroko is he okay!" Kagami said.

"Tetsu how is he!" Aomine yelled.

Akashi and Furihata didn't answer they only stood there. One of the group spoke up.

"He found out didn't he." Midorima said pushing up his glasses. They both flinch and everyone stayed silence.

"This is your fault! If you didn't lie to him this wouldn't have happend!" Kagami yelled. Kagami was about to punch him but someone stood between both of them.

"Stop! It's also my fault! SO YOU CAN PUNCH ME! If I hadn't gone behind Kuroko back this wouldn't have happend!" Furihata yelled.

Kagami didn't want to punch his teamate because Furihata was like a brother to him  and they played game together. Kagami put his fist down. Someone put a hand on his shoulder.

"Stop Kagami. It's not their fault it's also our fault too." Kiyoshi said.

"He's right we should have told Kurochii the truth." Kise said crying.

They all stood their crying. Aomine hugged his childhood friend to comfort her. Hyuga held Riko in his arms. Everyone stood there crying.

A few hours pass and the doctor came out. They all stood up and even Akashi.

"Kuroko family?" The doctor ask.

"Me. Sir." Akashi lied.

"Would you come with me for a moment I need to talk to you for a moment." The doctor lead Akashi to a room.

"What is it?" Akashi said.

"I'm sorry but We don't know when Kuroko will wake up. The damage caused him to lose a lot of blood and broken bones if the patient dosent want to wake up anyomore we can't help him wake up. He'll be in a coma. Right now well just have to wait." He doctor bowed. He looked at Akashi and noticed that Akashi was crying. The doctor patted his shoulder.

"Kuroko....I'm sorry." Akashi cried.

□■■■□■■□■■●■□■■□■■□■□■□■

(10 years later) 

A phone was ringing. A person can be seen wearing a black suit and a red tie. He had red hair and red eyes like the sunset. He took his phone out of his pocket and answer. 

"Akashi here. Hurry up or I'll hang up." 

"Same as ever Akashi." On other line of the phone.

"Midorima what do you want?"