Change chapter 21

Y'all I'm going to be warning ya. This chapter will be heartbreaking and y'all gonna want to kill me. This story in going to end soon. 💁🏻‍♀️

Also I've been wondering how the heck did this story get popular 😂😂😂 I mean this story was around the time I joined and there are a lot of mistakes and bad grammar in this story.  🤷🏻‍♀️ but as alway thanks to everyone who is still following this story. Thanks you for always being here :)

Kuroko stared at Hanamiya Who smiling at him.

"Did you get the job done?" Hanamiya Smiled.

"No, but I will soon." Kuroko narrow his eyes.

"Is that so?" Hanamiya grab onto his chin and kiss him quickly on the lips.

Kuroko eyes widen and slap his hands away. He backed away and rub his mouth in disgust

Hanamiya just laughed.

"Remember if you don't kill him. You will become mine." He Smiled.

Kuroko glared at him and turned away from him.

"Oh also...be careful of Mayuzumi." He Said.

Kuroko didn't listen to him.
____________________________________________

Kuroko looked outside the balcony where the stars filled the dark sky.

He felt arms wrap around his waist.

"What are you thinking about again?" Mayzumi kissed his neck.

Kuroko bit his lips.

"I....I wonder if what I'm doing is the right choice. I'm scared of myself." Kuroko thought about all the bad things he did.

All the killing and all the betrayal.

"But I'm glad your here with me. Your the only one who I trust ever since I joined this group." Kuroko looked at him with a smile

His heart still hurts from Akashi but Mayuzmi is different. He really cared about him.

Mayuzumi didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry." Mayzumi tighten his hold on him.

Kuroko frown at him.

Suddenly there was a sound of a gun click. Police officers came out of the building and bushes and surrounded them.

Kuroko eyes widen at what was happening. He tried to turn to Mayuzumi who wasn't saying anything.

"Kuroko Tetsuya, your under arrest for killing innocent people. You are a danger to society." Imayoshi appear.

"What is the meaning of this Mayzumi! Explain yourself!" Kuroko yelled at him.

Mayzumi tighten his hold on him not letting him go.

"I...I am a undercover CIA from the United states on a mission to watch over Uncle." Mayuzumi Said.

Kuroko felt himself break.

"W-What are you saying....t-then all this time...." Kuroko voice shook.

Again....

Again....

Again...I'm betray again....

"But I really did lov-" Mayuzumi felt Kuroko go limp in his arm.

"Kuroko?" Mayuzumi called out to him.

Kuroko eyes were blank.

I hate this.....

Again the people I love are betraying me again.

I'm tired....I'm tired of all this.

Kuroko pulled out a knife out of his shirt.

All hell broke lose.

________________________________________

Kuroko held onto a bloody knife not once looking back at the burning building.

He feel to his knee and laughed.

He cried and cried laughing.

"Everything needs to end now." He Smiled to himself.

Akane: *hids behind wall* no comment