Change chapter 12

Preview:
"Tetsuya why won't you come back. I know it's my fault and I'm sorry but I promise everyone that I'll get you back. But you.." Akashi looked at Kuroko unable to say the next words.

"Change. Yes I have change you have change. This world have change which it isn't fair. I hate it. But I have one thing that won't change and it's the fact that I still still love you." Kuroko said. Akashi eyes widen.

"I also..." Akashi clench his fist.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kuroko come back. You can still come back. Beside we haven't fulfill our promise yet. Please come back!" Akashi said.

Flashback

"Sei I want to get marry." Kuroko said reading his book.

Akashi choke on my tea staining the newspaper.

"W-what?" Akashi said.

"I said, I want to get marry with you. Have kids and buy a big house for us to live in." Kuroko looked at him.

"Homosexual people aren't allowed to get marry in Japan. It's illegal." Akashi said. Kuroko pouted making him look cute.

"I know. But I want to live together with you forever." Kuroko pouted.

Akashi sigh." Alright, I promise we'll buy a big house together once we get married okay." Akashi smiled.

Kuroko face brighten and he nodded. Akashi hugged him and they shared a small kiss.
Flashback End

"It's too late. I cannot go back anymore." A tear fell down Kuroko face.

Suddenly more footsteps were conning toward them they both turned around and saw police officers.

"It's the Phantom! Shoot!" Someone shouted. The polices stood in a line and shooted at Kuroko.

Akashi eyes widen as the bullet were coming near him. He didn't have time to react until he felt someone push him to the floor.

Akashi looked up and saw Kuroko running toward the polices.

"Kuroko!" Akashi shouted.

Kuroko ran on the walls like a Phantom he threw knifes at four police officer hitting their hands and leg they scream in pain.

"Shoot!" The commander said.

They shooted at Kuroko which he dodge them quickly. He picked up a body to shield himself. He moved closer and closer until they all ran out of bullets.

"W-Were out of bullets sir! What do we do!" A person voice was shaking.

"Commander!" They shouted.

They turn to the commander who eyes were widen in fear.

Kuroko looked at all of them with his emotionless eyes. He stood in front of all of them. He walk past them as they shriek in fear as he walked to the main entrance where all police were. Where a lot of police officer pointing their gun at the entrance. Akashi ran after him.

Kuroko don't go! I'll won't let them kill you! Come back! Come back Tetsuya!

Akashi scream inside his head. Kuroko back was getting smaller and smaller. Like that day when Bokushi left him.

Akane:oh~ will Bokushi appear again? Well I don't know

Akane:oh~ will Bokushi appear again? Well I don't know. 😋 fufufufu...