Change extra

It was their anniversary that day. Kuroko was waiting for Akashi at his house. With a pink heart shaped cake with the word happy anniversary. Kuroko look at the clock.

"Akashi said he will be late today. I know, I'll go pick him up to surprise him." Kuroko smiled.

 He putted on his scarf and jacket since it was cold. He cover the cake and grabbed his small present he bought for Akashi. It was dark outside he locked the door and walked to the busy street with lights on. Kuroko went to Akashi work standing outside waiting. Kuroko held on to the present tightly and smiling. He waited. Then he saw someone exit the building. Kuroko saw Akashi walking out of the building smiling.

"Aka-" kuroko stopped. His eyes widen next to Akashi was someone kuroko knew it was Furihata. They were smiling at each other. Kuroko saw Furihata blushing and Akashi smiling. Kuroko was about to walk over to them though that he was just thinking wrong but stop. Akashi kisses furihata cheeks. Furihata blushed. Kuroko watch as they walked to a hotel.

Crack.

Something in Kuroko broke. Kuroko couldn't breathe everything was turning dark. Before kuroko know it tears were falling down his cheek. Kuroko drop the present on the ground. Kuroko looked down at it he was going to pick it up but stopped. Kuroko wanted to scream and shout but held himself. Before he knew it he turned back and start to run back to his home. He bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." Kuroko said without looking at the person.

"No its fine." A man with silver hair said. 

The silver hair man watch as the boy running wondering why. Then he saw something on the ground he picked it up. It was a small gift wrapped in a blue wrapper and a red bow. He turned back to where the boy ran but he was gone.

"From: Kuroko Tetsuya To: Sei. " the man read the tag.

Kuroko ran home and shutting the door behind him. Locking it. He starts lean on the door and start to cry and scream out the pain. Kuroko walked into the kitchen and saw the cake he picked it up and threw it to the floor and kicked it. He kick it until it all all the pain dissapear. Kuroko threw stuff in the kitchen to the ground and scream. Kuroko fall on his knee and sob quietly to himself. He went to his room to lay down he didn't care about the mess he made so he left it. Then his phone ranged. Kuroko stare at the caller it was Akashi. Kuroko answer.

"Tetsuya, I just got off work, I'll be coming to see you soon." Akashi said.

'Liar.' Kuroko thought

"You don't have to come anymore. I'm not feeling well. Bye." 

"Kuro-" Kuroko pressed the end call before he Akashi could say anything.

Kuroko was tired that day he laid on his bed and cried himself to sleep.