Change chapter 10

"Okay. Ill buy it. It will be useful to use." Hanamiya said. He snap his finger the two guard behind him putted took out a silver case. They putted it on the table between them. They opened it there was 100,000,000 of dollars in the case.

They close the case and lock the case. Uncle was about to take it but Hanamiya said something.

"Since im doing you a favor and we're friends. If I were to give you all this money. In exchange, I want that guy right there." Hanamiya pointed to Kuroko.

"What! I won't let you take him!" Mayuzumi stood in front of Kuroko protectively.

"Too bad. Then the deal is off. What will you do Onikimura." Hanamiya looked at Uncle. Who was calm.

"Hm...let's see..maybe I will." Uncle smiled.

"Uncle!" Mayuzumi looked disbelief.

"That's great!" Hanamiya smiled.

"I'll only give him to you for one week though. Because he has a contract with me. He's also one of my workers." Uncle smiled.

"Deal." Hanamiya and Uncle shook hands.

Suddenly there was loud noises of gunshots. They all turned to the door.

"Looks like there here. Kuroko do your job." Uncle said.

Kuroko took out two guns in his hand. He walked to the door and kicked the door opened. There were police in the hallway coming toward them. Kuroko pointed both of his guns at them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akashi and Aomine were together with some FBI police officer dress in fully black vest with helmets and a gun in their hands. They were In the back of the buildings waiting until the guards leave.

There were sounds of gunshots and people shouting. Aomine pointed the guns at the two guards and shooted them. They fell in the floor lifeless.

"Let's go" Aomine waved at them to follow. Akashi also followed he looked around to see if he could spot Kuroko. But he wasn't outside.

They entered the building it was dark only with candles lighting the hallway. They entered slowly with quiet footsteps. Akashi also looked at his surroundings in case they get attack.

"Intruders! Shoot them!" A group of black men dressed in mask and black suits shooted at them.

Some of Aomine men fell down. They quickly hid behind the walls.

"Shoot them!" Aomine commanded. They shooted the black handed people. Some of them fell down one by one.

Aomine turned to Akashi who was also trying to shoot at them. Aomine called out to Akashi. Akashi turned to looked at him.

"Akashi! Go! Hurry up and go look for him!" Aomine yelled.

"I can't leave you! What if-" Aomine cut him off. Bullets were flying everywhere. Some people fell on the ground.

"I'll be fine. Leave this to me. What do you think I became a police officer for?" Aomine smiled. He grabbed some bullets from his belt and putted it in his gun. Then he ran towards the enemy shooting.

"Aomine!" Akashi yelled.

"Go! I'm sure he's waiting for you! Now go!" Aomine shouted. He shot one of the enemy down one by one.

Akashi nodded he ran to the other hallway where Aomine and Imayoshi were talking about where the Phantom and the Leaders would be at. He memorized the map so he knew where to go.

"You stop where you are!" A man shouted there was three of them with green suits.

Akashi pointed his gun at them and pulled the trigger without hesitate. There was loud noise echoing everywhere.

Once the three men's died he walked over corpse carefully not stepping on them. He just had one more corner to turn to. Just as he turned his eyes widen.

On the floor were dead polices in the floor everywhere and some dead enemies. Someone was standing in the middle of the bodies and stepping on someone.

"H-help me!" A police officer said. He saw Akashi and reach out to him. Before Akashi could help him there was a loud bang and the police officer laid lifeless with a bullet shot in his head three times.

Bang
Bang
Bang

Blood splatter on the walls and ground. Everywhere. Akashi felt like he wanted to puke.

Then he saw a flash of blue. His eyes widen he looked up and saw him. One of his mask had a crack and was broken. Revealing one of his blue emotionless eyes.

Akashi had found him.

Akane: finally! They meet! Damn! I might post the next chapter tomorrow so just wait peeps

Akane: finally! They meet! Damn! I might post the next chapter tomorrow so just wait peeps. Good night....💤