Change chapter 15

Preview:
"Sorry but, could you all leave for a bit. I need to think of what to do next." Akashi remove his hands from Furihata.

They nodded. Everyone left except Midorima who turned to Akashi.

_____________________________________________

When everyone left  and the door was shut Midorima turned to Akashi who was still covering his face.

"Damn it.." Akashi said.

"Akashi?" Midorima called.

"What should I do now Midorima? Everything is my fault...I don't know what to do now.." Akashi said. He turned to looked at Midorima.

"I don't know." Midorima looked down.

"I see..." Akashi looked away.

"But, what you should do now is don't give up. Because of you do Kuroko will never returned." Midorima said.

Akashi eyes widen. He smiled at Midorima. Then he burst out laughing.

"W-why are you laughing!" Midorima blushed.

"Well..it's my first time hearing you say something like that. You usually act like you don't care about people but you really do care about them." Akashi laugh.

"B-be quiet I'm just worried about you. But I wanted to asked you what happened yesterday." Midorima said.

Akashi stopped laughing. He had a sad face he turned to look at the window. Midorima sat down on a chair next to him as Akashi told about what happend.

_____________________________________________

"I see then this Uncle they called is he someone you know." Midorima said.

"Yeah, I met him when I was six years old. He was one of my father friend. But he betrayed father by selling his ideas to other company. So father kicked him out of the Akashi company. Since then no one saw him." Akashi said.

"I see. Then Kuroko must be working with him. Remember when he woke up that day he said he was going to see uncle so. He must be with that guy." Midorima said. Akashi nodded his head.

"Also that grey haired guy. I felt like I seen him before." Akashi held his chin thinking,

"You do? Who is he?" Midorima said.

"I don't know. But I think we went to school together." Akashi said.

"Midorima I want you to find out who this person that I describe to you. Once I get out of this hospital I will go visit my father." Akashi said.

Midorima nodded his head Akashi and him exchange goodbye as Midorima left Akashi alone on the room.

Akashi was thinking to himself. That grey haired guy he knew him somewhere but where?

Akashi flashback

"Save me...someone save me...I don't want to do this anymore.." Kuroko cried. Tears fell from his cheeks.

Akashi felt his heart shatter he wanted to hug Kuroko to calm him down. He ran toward Kuroko to hug him. But stopped when someone else hugged Kuroko from behind.

He had grey hair and emotionless grey eyes. He wore a gray mask coving his face and nose with a gray suit.

"Don't worry Kuroko. I'm here. It's me Mayuzumi. I'll never betray you. Unlike someone." Mayzuzumi glare at Akashi.

"Who are you. Give me Kuroko back." Akashi glare at Mayuzumi.

"I refuse. Kuroko my partner. I love him more than you so I won't give him back" Mayuzumi said.

Flashback End

He clicked his tongue unable to think. Jealously flew into him. He rub his hair frustrated. He fell back on the bed and laid down.

"Tetsuya..." Akashi said. Before he knew it he fell into a deep sleep.

 Before he knew it he fell into a deep sleep