Change 4 Darkness

Preivew:

"Testu killed a person! He killed a person Akashi! He shot a person on their head! When he saw me he just smiled at me and then walked away! What the hell Is happening this is so fuck up!" Aomine yelled on the phone.

"......." Akashi didn't know what to say.

(Kuroko..killed someone...) Akashi thought were messed up. The kind and gentle person Kuroko. Killed someone. He couldn't belivie what he was hearing.

"Akashi...just hurry up and come here..." Aomine silently said and ended the call. Akashi stood there silently and putted his phone down.

"Tetsuya...I'm sorry...it's my fault isn't it."Akashi lowered his head and tears falling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuroko P.O.V

"Mayuzumi, so what today job." I looked at him.

"Today were going to visit someone. His name is Kazeki Hiro. He owns three company. He used to be in our organization but quited last year." Mayuzumi said reading the paper.

"So what why are going to visit someone who already quitted. what are we going to do when we get there." I ask.

" That is..." Mayuzumi trailed off.

"Hurry up. what is it?" I ask again.

"You have to kill him.." Mayuzumi looked at me in the eye.

"Huh? What your not serious are you.." I start to say in belief.

"I did not sign the contract to kill people! I Sign it Because-" I was cut off.

"Kuroko. This is a mafia organization. This is how we work." Mayuzumi said.

"Kuroko." I turn to the sound of my name.

There I saw Uncle. He was leaning on the door. With crossed arm.

"What is the meaning of this." I said darkly.

"Exactly what he said. The contract was not finish." He smiled at me.

"What do you mean." I said.

"For joining a organization like us. First you must kill someone." He said with no emotion.

"I will not kill anyone. You promise that-"

"Oh I did promise that you wont be doing in any job, but I said in exchange. Remeber." He smiled

-----(flashback)-----

"Your finally awake." Someone said. Kuroko turned his head. He saw a person siting on a chair looking at him. The man had white blue hair and a dark blue suit.

"Who are you?" I said.

"Me? You can call me your uncle." The man smiled.

" Uncle?" I Ask confused who the hell this person was.

" I heard about you. You must hate them for doing all this to you. dont worry ill help you." He smiled.

"Help me?" I ask confused.

"Ill help you get revenge on them. Just sign this contract." He gave me a paper. I tried to reach for it. He help me putting his hands on mine. he put my hand in some kind of ink and dip it in my thumb. Then putted my thumb on the paper.