Change chapter 18

Kuroko came out of the bath and putted in his black clothes. He dried his hair with the towel. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Kuroko said.

"Ohh Kuroko! Good morning!" Kiyoshi smiled.

"...Good morning. What do you want?" Kuroko said.

"Oh Hanamiya called you. I'm here to take you to him." Kiyoshi said.

"I see. Then I'm ready let's go then." Kuroko walked past him. Kiyoshi followed him.

_____________________________________________

"Kuroko welcome. I've been waiting. I have a job for you today." Hanamiya said.

"What is it." Kuroko said.

"Here." Hanamiya handed him a file.

Kuroko open it and his eyes widen there with a picture by the very top corner. Kuroko knew who it was it said Hyuga Junpei. One of Kuroko teammate from Seirin.

"Why him?" Kuroko look at Hanamiya.

"What do you mean why? He's an annoying guy. Just do as I say. If you don't want to do it give me your body in exchange." Hanamiya smirk.

"Your disgusting." Kuroko glare at him.

"Heh, why thank you. I want him dead by tomorrow." Hanamiya said.

Kuroko turned around and slam the door.

"Hanamiya stop playing around with him." Kiyoshi said.

"Hah shut up Kiyoshi. This isn't your problem. Kuroko is my toy for one week. I won't let him get away from my web." Hanamiya smiled.

"Oh right isn't Hyuga your friend aren't you going to stop him." Hanamiya turned to Kiyoshi.

"....No. It's fine." Kiyoshi looked down.

"I see." Hanamiya turned away from him.

_________________________________________

The next day Kuroko went to the place where Hyuga work at. It was at a Kindergarten place.

"Huh this is..." Kuroko look at the sign.

'Seirin Kindergarten'

"Senpai Im planning to work at Seirin Kindergarten once I finish college." Kuroko told Hyuga. Kuroko was walking home when he met up with his Senpai who looked a little stress out about something.

"Eh? Why? You know you can work higher and at a different place you know that right?" Hyuga said.

"No, I want to work at Seirin Kindergarten. Because Seirin is where my family is and held a lot of memories. Beside I can visit you all closer." Kuroko smiled.

"I see. Well look forward to it." Hyuga ruffle Kuroko hair.

"Yes." Kuroko nodded.

"Oh right when are you going to propose to coach Riko." Kuroko asked him.

"Gah! Don't talk about that!" Hyuga face turned red. Hyuga karate chop his head.

"Ow! I'm sorry. I've been wondering when you get married and have children what will you name them?" Kuroko asked.

Hyuga looked at Kuroko.

"Why do you want to know?" Hyuga looked at Kuroko suspiciously.

"N-no reason." Kuroko blushed he looked away. Hyuga sigh.

"If it's a girl I'll name her Ai. If it's a boy I'll name him Kurone." Hyuga said.

"Eh? Why Kurone?" Kuroko asked him.

"What do you mean why? Kurone and Kuroko mean black right. I want to name my child after you since your our family. Except the Ko will we taken off." Hyuga smiled.

"Another annoying memory." Kuroko clicked his tongue. He enter the school gate. He looked around for Hyuga to see if he was anywhere.

"Um mister, who are you?" Someone said.

Kuroko looked down and saw a girl with brown hair and black eyes. She had a pink flower pin on her bangs to keep the hair from falling to her face. Two pigtails and wore a blue uniform.

"Im looking for someone." Kuroko kneel down to her.

"Ai who are you talking to?" A boy with black hair and lime brown eyes with gray glasses came up to them.

"Kurone oni-chan. This mister is looking for someone." Ai said. Kurone walk in front of his sister protectively. Kuroko was amused at that.

"Hey. Don't get close to Ai. Papa said to never talk to stranger." Kurone glare at him.  He almost look like someone Kuroko know.

"But this Mister don't look like a bad guy. I can tell." Ai sadly said she looked like she was going to cry. Kurone looked at his sister and felt guilty.

"Alright then, you what your name!" Kurone pointed at Kuroko.

"Me? I'm Kuroko Tetsuya." Kuroko said emotionless.

"Kuroko Tetsuya...Ah!" Kurone and Ai looked happy.

"Your Kuroko oni-chan!" They both hug Kuroko. Which made them fell on the ground.

"You know me?" Kuroko looked at them confusedly.

"Yeah, Papa and Mama talked about you. Your the Phantom six man with the magic pass who helped Seirin win the winter cup!" Kurone happily said.

"Eh? You two what's your parent name?" Kuroko had a bad feeling inside him.

"Eh... Papa name is Hyuga Junpei and Mama is Aida Riko. But now mama name is Hyuga Riko." Ai smiled.

Kuroko felt like his world was going to end. He couldn't believe this. The one that he was going to kill is Hyuga Senpai who has a family already. Kuroko hugged the two back tightly.

He felt this inside his chest "Guilt".

He couldn't do this. These were his two niece and nephew.

Akane: yay! Kuroko finally meet his two nieces and nephew if I'm right

Akane: yay! Kuroko finally meet his two nieces and nephew if I'm right. Lol. Sorry if it's boring.

What will Kuroko do? Well you will have to wait and found out. Also I'm out of ideas for now. So I'll update when I get more ideas. Love you!❤️