Chapter 13

I felt bad for making you guys wait so long, so no only did I make this chapter longer, but I updated Christmas night!! :)

I hope you enjoy!

And now, I present (get it? Cuz it's Christmas?) to you.....

CHAPTER 13!!!!

Harry-- (didn't expect that, did you?) 

Mmmm... This bed is just so warm. I didn't want to get up. I rolled over and cuddled back into Louis. He was like a space heater. I kept my eyes closed and drifted back to sleep.

Louis-- 

I was wide awake. Harry just rolled over, putting his hand on an awkward place. 

Don't move, Lou. Whatever you do, don't move. 

It wasn't my movement I had to worry about, though, as Harry shifted in his sleep. Oh god. His hand twitched. I'm going to die. 

After a minute or two, I could take no more. I pulled his hand off me and, quickly, got out of bed. Holy crap. 

I turned and looked at Harry, his peaceful face. His hand was now furiously moving, as if reaching for something. 

"Lou..." he mumbled. I sighed and climbed back under the covers. Facing towards him this time, he snuggled up into my chest. I still wasn't tired though. I lay awake, listening to Harry breathe and searching for the sound of Liam's snores. They weren't there. 

Neither was Zayn's deep breathing. I couldn't hear Niall either. Where were they? 

"Harry," I said, poking him. 

"Harry, get up." 

"Mmmm... Lou..." 

"Harry," I said a little louder. "Wake up. The cats are in trouble." 

"Whaaa... Lou..." he was still out. 

I gave up and rolled out of the covers again, looking at Harry once more before I left the bedroom. 

I went to go check on the other boys, but none of them were there. How? When? Niall was with us when we went to sleep. He was in the house. But Liam and Zayn never came home. 

What is going on!? 

"Harry!" I yelled, running back to his room. "Harry! Everyone is gone!" He rolled over, still sleeping. I jumped and landed on him. Shaking his shoulders I yelled his name again. 

"Harry! Wake up! The guys are missing!" His eyes popped open. I stumbled back, startled. 

His eyes! They were black, soul-less pits. An evil grin split his face as he sat up, staring at me. Chills wracked my body. This wasn't right, this wasn't Harry. I screamed as he stood and came closer. Cowering in the corner, I shut my eyes. 

"Lou...Lou...Lou... You think you can just close your eyes and all this will be over? Tisk-Tisk. It doesn't work that way," he cooed at me. I pulled myself into a tighter ball, hugging my legs to my chest. 

I flinched when I felt a hand touch my arm. 

"Lou...? Lou..? Louis? Louis!!" Harry's voice called, but I would not open my eyes! I could not open them. 

"Louis William Tomlinson!! Wake up!!" 

I snapped my eyes open, and struck out at the evil Harry. I had to survive, had to live. 

My hand hit something hard, and I heard an "oof". 

"Uhhh... Lou... You hit me in the balls... Uhg!"