Chapter 7

This is actually the last chapter i have pre-written. i have a little bit more, but not enough for a chapter yet. If i can write tomorrow morning, i might have a chapter up later tomorrow, but I'm not sure.

I do have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off of school this week for Thanksgiving break, so i will definately write more then.

PLEASE tell me how I'm doing. I want to know if you guys are liking it.

And this chapter is dedicated to @AshAlly for being the first to message me. Thanks. :)

Liam--

She was right here. Her name was Jillian, and she fit the description Niall told me. He didn't see her though, he had his head on the table, silent sobs wracking his body.

"Niall, mate?" he moved a bit, showing he was listening.

"Please stop crying. It's not going to help. She could be around the corner for all you know. Maybe she IS real," I told him, ignoring the questioning stares of the other boys. Zayn went back to his phone after a second while Louis and Harry started talking to each other, trying to figure out what I meant.

My phone vibrated, signaling a text. I opened it. It was from Jillian.

--Is he okay?--

--Not really. What time do you get off? I need to talk to you.--

--In a 1/2 hour--

--Meet me at the mall please.--

--Sure--

Good, she was going to meet me. Now I have to figure out an easy way to tell her that doesn't sound creepy.

'Hey, well, my friend, yeah, he keeps having dreams about you. And he sort of loves you, yeah, so you guys should date.'

That sounds just the slightest bit creepy. What if I ask her if SHE is having weird dreams? That could work.

Zayn--

--No, I love you more. Xxx--

I sent. Yes, I was texting my Liz. I hadn't seen her since late last night/early this morning. I miss her. My phone buzzed.

--nope. I love YOU more. Xxxx--

It always made me smile when we argue over who loves who more.

--I love you to the moon and back. :) xxx--

I really do love her. She was my Angel, my Babe, my Darling. Do people still call each other 'darning'? Oh, who cares, she's my darling. I smiled wide as I got another text.

--Well, I love you to Jupiter and back ;) xxx--

Always trying to one-up me. I rolled my eyes and typed.

--I love you to Pluto and back. ;) xxx--

I heard a clatter of plates and looked up. Jillian was setting down our food. Wait a second, did we even order?

Liam saw my confused face.

"We ordered for you, you were busy with your phone," he said. I thanked him and dug in.

--Jillian--

My phone buzzed again.

--Meet me at the mall please.--

Should I? He's nice and all, but what reason did he have to meet with me besides "he needed to talk". Then again, I do want to know what was wrong with the blonde boy at the table. Had he been crying? I made up my mind.

--Sure-- I texted Liam back.

I grabbed the food platter and went over to their table. Zayn was still on his phone texting Elizabeth. And the other three boys were talking, while the blonde one was still sitting with his head down. It looked like he was breathing heavy. I would find out later.

I set their food down and walked away.

--Niall--

I heard her voice. It was coming from the waitress, but I knew it couldn't be her. She wasn't real. She was just a dream.

And now I'm hearing her voice...

Great. I'm going crazy.

"Niall. Please eat," I heard Liam say. I looked up at him with red, puffy eyes and he frowned.

"Please?" I sighed and picked up a fork, digging in. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I started eating. Before I knew it, my plate was clean and Liam was trying to get the waitresses attention.

The waitress, her voice, my Jillian.

'No, Niall. Don't cry. No more crying. Be a man.' I tried to tell myself.

But I just couldn't hold it anymore. I jumped up, and ran outside, not stopping until I reached the car and dove into the back seat. Finally, I let out all my sorrow and despair, sobbing hard.

I turned the car radio on, so people wouldn't come looking for the horrible noise coming from my body.

I looked up, and through my tear-filled eyes, could barely make out Liam and a girl talking by the entrance. She even looked like my Jillian, from what I could see. But I knew that it couldn't be, my mind was playing tricks, trying to ease my suffering.

I put my head in my hands and tried to fall asleep, hoping that I could see my Jillian again.

But sleep didn't come.

What came instead was the sound of Louis and Harry goofing off on the way back to the car. I tried to calm down and was successful enough that I could breathe normally and talk, but my nose was still runny and my eyes showed that I had been crying again.

I grabbed a pack of tissues that were stuffed in one of the seat pockets, blew my nose, and wiped my tear-stained face.

I couldn't be weak any more. I had to be strong. For my Jillian, for the boys, for our fans, but mostly for myself.

Vote, Comment, Fan.

Please and Thank You. :)