Chapter 8

Sorry its a little late. This is all i have written right now. I'm not sure if I'm updating tomorrow, i still have school work to do tonight, so i might not have time.

This chapter should be longer than the last one.

Liam--

Where is she? She got out of work a half hour ago.

I sat on the bench outside the mall, sunglasses and a hoodie hiding my identity as best it could. At least nobody recognized me ye-- crap.

"Omg! Omg! Are you Liam Payne!? Holy crap! It's Liam Payne. Michelle! Look! It's Liam Payne!" the girl grabbed her friend's hand and dragged her over to me. I love our fans, but I really didn't have the time to do this. Great.

"Omg. Are you Liam Payne??" the girl asked. Can I have your autograph? And a picture please?" she dug around in a huge purse that hung on her arm, pulling out a notepad and a sharpie. I signed it quickly and handed it back. Hopefully she takes a quick picture and gets on her way. I pulled off my sunglasses as her friend snapped the picture.

"Could you follow me on twitter?" she asked, giving me a scrap of paper with her twitter name in it and put a pout on her face.

"Sure." I smiled at her, looking around again. I spotted Jillian a few clothes racks away.

"I actually have to go. I promise to follow you later... Uh. I didn't get your name," I said.

"Lindsey." she smiled.

"Lindsey. Well, goodbye Lindsey, Michelle." I walked off, headed in the direction of Jillian.

She hadn't noticed me yet, so I tapped her shoulder, quickly moving my hands to cover my ears as she shrieked. Jillian turned to face me, her eyes wide.

"Meanie!" she smacked my arm, giggling.

"I couldn't resist," I said, smiling at her. No, Liam. Don't flirt, she's Niall's. Even if he doesn't know she's real yet.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jillian asked. I followed her as she looked through a few t-shirts.

"Well, you know, my friend at the restaurant, he was kind of upset." how am I supposed to tell her that he is in love with her!? They haven't even met.

"Yeah. I saw. Is he okay?" she looked concerned.

"That's kind of what I wanted to talk about. He's been sort of depressed for the past few days and I think you might have something to help him feel better..." I trailed off, wanting to see how she would react.

"Okay... What do I have? How can I help?" she was going along with this as if it was normal. Wow, Julian is a really nice person.

-Liam, mate, stop.

-I'm not doing anything.

-You're thinking about her. She's Niall's.

-I wasn't thinking like that. I was just thinking how nice she is.

-And that will lead to more complicated things.

-Am I really talking to myself?

-Yes, now answer her before she leaves!

Oops.

"Well, he's having problems sleeping. It's because of these dreams that he's having," I paused a second. "He told me about these dreams. How they feel real, not like real dreams, but like real life." She was looking at me confused.

"I--" she started before being cut off by her cell phone blaring out The Wanted's ''Glad You Came''.

"That's my default ringtone..." she mumbled before answering it.