Chapter 16

Woohoo!! New chapter! 

Well, I really had to update today for 2 reasons: 

1) I told my friend Morgan that I would update if she did, and she did, so I did. (if that makes sense) 

And 

2) because TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!! and I wanted to give a present instead of get one. :) 

I hope you like it, so without further ado...

Chapter 16!!! (*applause* *cheering* *happy dancing*). :P

Harry-- 

"You know what this means now right?" I asked Louis. 

"No... What?" 

I still had his hand in mine, pulling him along, away from the others. 

"It means that it's us against them. We're the single ones. All the other boys have a certain someone that they are either in a relationship with or will be. We're the loners," I told him. 

"Harry, it's not like that. Plus, we have each other. Yeah, Zayn has Liz, Niall and Jill are getting close, and Liam likes Morgan, but that doesn't mean we can't get relationships," Louis said, pulling me to a stop. 

Different relationships? Like each of us get a person to be with? Someone who I didn't know. Someone who I didn't love as much as I loved--- 

I shook my head, stopping that thought in its tracks. 

You are over that, Harry, I thought to myself. It won't happen, and you know it. 

"Harry?" Louis' voice broke through my mental ramblings. 

"Yeah, Lou?" I answered him, focusing my eyes onto his. 

"What were you thinking about? You were pretty deep in thought," he asked. I couldn't tell him. It was my secret. Nobody knew about it. Nobody. 

"Just stuff. What you said. But I don't want a relationship, Lou. I don't want to find a girl," I told him. Of course I don't want to find anyone, I'm still in love with--- 

"Oh, okay," Louis muttered. I realized our hands were still locked together. His was warm and slightly clammy. Was he getting sick? He couldn't be nervous, we hold hands all the time. 

"Lou? What's wrong?" I asked him, actually looking at his face, noticing he had a weird expression. 

"N-nothing, Harry. I just-- it's nothing. I would tell you if it was bad, I promise," he said, dropping my hand and walking back to the waiting room the others were in. 

I watched him walk away, it seemed like slow motion as he lifted an arm and rubbed at his face, as if wiping a tear. Something was wrong, and I was going to figure out what it was.

Liam-- 

I woke up to Louis walking back into the room, red eyes and cheeks tear-stained. I didn't comment, but gave him a look that said we would talk about this later. He nodded and went to sit on the opposite side of the room. 

Light snores came from my lap. 

Looking down, I saw Morgan curled up on the seat, with her head on my leg closest to her. 

I reached down and pushed a curl from her face, making sure I didn't wake her. 

"You really like her don't you?" Harry's whispered as he came in.