Chapter 14

It seems like its been forever since I updated! I am so sorry! 

Better late than never right?

Well, here it is: 

Chapter 14!

Morgan-- 

No way. Liam Payne is taking me on a walk. This is so much better than anything I have ever done!! :) 

Now, I don't regret moving to London! Focus, Morgan, Liam is saying something. 

"When did you move here? You're American right? I can tell by your accent," he was nervous. Aww! I smiled to myself and answered him. 

"Well, I'm not the one with the accent, you are," I joked, making him laugh. "And yeah. I moved not too long ago. Just after I graduated last year," I told him. 

"Really? How old are you, then?" 

"18. And you?" 

"19. Whats your favorite color?" The color question. Wow, he really is nervous, or just simple... I haven't figured him out yet. 

"Blue or red," I answered. "What about you?" 

"Red. It's a good color. And you look lovely in it," he said, sweetly. 

I blushed, looking down. Sure enough, my top was red. I quickly checked to see what he was wearing, waiting for the blush to subside before I looked at him again. 

"Why, thank you. And you look just dashing in black," I replied. 

He chuckled a bit, looking at his own clothes. He had on a simple black t-shirt and jeans. Simple, but effective. It made him look sexy and adorable at the same time. 

He looked back up, eyes meeting mine. That's when I realized, he had never let go of my hand. It was still held in his warm grip. 

His eyes flicked to my mouth, then back to my eyes. 

"Morgan?" he whispered, leaning a bit closer. My heart rate took off, beating faster. 

"Yeah?" I could barely whisper back. 

"Will you go on a date with me? A proper one?" he asked, still leaning in. He stopped a few inches from my face. 

Oh my god. Breathe, Morgan, breathe. 

"I'd love that," I replied. Instead of leaning any closer, he pulled my hand up to his face, kissing the back of it. I blushed furiously, as his lips lingered a few seconds before he dropped our hands, still intertwined. 

My face was red, but it was plastered with a goofy smile. He's so sweet. Any guy would have just went in for a kiss if they got close like that, but Liam? No. And it made me like him just a bit more.

Jillian-- (back to the main story... :) ) 

My tummy grumbled, but I tried to keep it quiet, not wanting to wake Niall. 

He was so cute when asleep. All the creases in his face smoothed out and his hair just casually falling over his forehead. I smiled and pushed the blonde locks out of his face. He twitched, hand reaching out to grab mine, tangling our fingers together, but he stayed sleeping. A smile creeped on his face. 

I wonder what he's dreaming about... Could I just fall asleep and enter his dream as he did mine? Was that possible? I shrugged and snuggled into his chest, closing my eyes.

Niall-- 

NANDOS! NANDOS everywhere! I started laughing when a fried chicken leg danced passed me, and when it was close enough, I leaned forward and bit a huge chunk out of it. I chewed the delicious goodness and smiled wide.