Chapter 17

This chapter is up because of Morgan. :) 

She bugged me to update. Lol. 

I wanted to anyway...

So here it is!!

Chapter 17!! :D

Liam-- 

I walked down the hallway to go get Zayn. Passing a few nurses, I realized that we had been here a couple nights and not one time did anyone say that we had to leave because visiting hours were over. That's weird. We need to make a trip back to the house anyway, for fresh clothes. And I think I'm going to take Morgan out today instead of Friday. I know it's 3 days early, but hopefully she doesn't have school or work or anything to do today. 

Stepping through the doorway of Liz's room, I saw her stroking Zayn's hair as he slept, his head on the bed while he sat in the chair next to it. 

Liz looked up and smiled at me. 

"He's been out for a while. I didn't want to wake him, he looked so tired," she whispered to me. I nodded and was about to speak, when Jeff, the nurse from before, came in. 

"How are you feeling, Elizabeth?" he asked her, softly, obviously not wanting to wake Zayn either. 

"I feel fine now. My chest aches when I breathe, but it's not unbearable. When am I able to go home?" she replied, adding her own question. 

"Today, if you're X-rays come back okay. We need to do another set, just to make sure that your rib won't puncture a lung or cause any other damage, and if that's fine, you can go," he smiled a bit. 

Liz gave him a smile back. 

"When will the X-rays be?" I asked. 

Turning to me, he answered my question. 

"Right now, if that's okay," he turned back to Liz. "We can take you back now and be done in a few minutes." 

"I'll get Zayn. He should eat something anyway," I said, walking over to the sleeping boy. 

"Zayn," I called, shaking him. "Zayn." 

"Babe, wake up," Liz said and his eyes opened, looking directly into hers. Smiles lit up both of their faces. 

"What did you need?" Zayn asked her. 

"I need to go get X-rays done. Go with Liam to eat. I'll be back soon," she told him. 

"Okay, babe," he said, standing up and kissing her softly. 

"I love you, Liz." 

"I love you, too, Zayn." 

He turned to me and we watched Jeff unhook some things and get Liz's bed ready to move. As he pushed her out into the hallway, Zayn and I walked out, going together opposite way.

Niall-- 

Jillian and Morgan were still giggling. 

"Hey, Harry? You were over there, why are they laughing?" I asked him. He came and sat next to me after he left the girls. 

"I can't tell you, mate. They started after I came over here," he said, distractedly. His eyes flicked over to Louis a few times. What was with him? Harry was acting weird and Louis was, too. He was just sitting in the corner, not doing anything. No screaming, or running around, or anything. Just sitting, staring at the wall... 

"Is Louis okay?" I asked Harry. He flinched a little at the sound of Louis' name, but relaxed quickly. 

"I'm not sure. He got weird while I was talking to him earlier," he looked at me. "I don't know what's wrong. But I'm scared."