Chapter 9

I feel so bad for not updating sooner. Things just kept coming up. I hope you guys aren't mad at me too much. I did write a little more today, so if i write more today or early tomorrow i can update tomorrow. Hopefully. I will probably write more today when my iPod charges, since i don't have much homework.

This chapter is dedicated to @MRowe2013 because she's the only person (that i know of) on wattpad that i actually know in real life. :)  HEYYYY  MORGAN!! :D

Anyway, enough with my talking...on with the chapter. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jillian--

"Elizabeth Jameson?"

My head snapped up, eyes focusing on the nurse that had said my best friend's name.

"That's us," Liam said, standing up from his seat beside me.

"Family only," the nurse said. Her tone was bored and uncaring. This hospital needed new staff.

"I'm her sister," I spoke up. "Can you tell me how she is?"

Instead of saying anything, she looked me up and down in disgust. She, then, turned and winked at Liam.

Gag.

I cleared my throat.

"Can you tell me how my sister is?" I said almost forcefully. This girl was really pissing me off.

"Oh. She's out of surgery now and you can go see her. One at a time, though." She eyed Liam again. Ninja like, I pulled my phone out of my pocket, sent a quick message to Liam telling him to fake an important call, and dialed his number, before I slipped it back in my pocket. The slutty nurse didn't even realize what I did.

He pulled out his phone in time to see the text before the call came through. Quickly, he answered.

"Hello?" he waited a few seconds.

"I'm not sure, I'll have to ask him... Okay... No, I'm at the hospital with a FRIEND..." he emphasized the word 'friend'. "Not me, her friend was in an accident.... Yes, I'll make sure I tell him... Now?... Okay, fine.... Bye Uncle Simon." he hung up the phone.

"I have to go," he told me, winking in a way the nurse wouldn't see.

"Okay. I'll make sure to keep you posted," I said, knowing he would be back as soon as the creepy nurse was gone. He turned and walked out.

Not soon after, my phone buzzed with a new message.

"thank you. She was looking at me like Niall looks at NANDOS." My breath caught, then sped up. Niall? Does he know him? How else did he know that Niall loved NANDOS? But he was a dream right? Wait,... My dreams were real?

Niall--

I walked down the halls, trying to find the right room. Was I lost? Wait, what does this sign say?

"Emergency Waiting Room -->"

I followed the arrow and turned right, hoping to get there soon.

Suddenly, I felt something weird in my chest. It didn't hurt, or feel bad. It was a pleasant feeling, making me smile a little. I turned a corner and it disappeared.

Hmm...

Backing up, the feeling returned. I turned the other way and the feeling slowly got stronger. Was this a kind of personal GPS?

If it's possible to follow a feeling, I did, turning corners when it went away just to get it back.

"Sir, you can't go in there. I'll have to have you wait in the waiting room. Please go have a seat," a male nurse said. But the feeling was so strong! I just knew that whatever was on the other side of those doors was what I had to find. But I would wait, as long as it meant that I would be able to find what was causing this feeling to be so strong.