Epilogue

---5 years later---

Jillian--

I remember that night as if it was yesterday, the screams, the excitement, the shock, and then the happiness.

After Louis had tackled Harry that night, the boys had to perform the next day. They did, going out there with huge smiles on their faces. They performed a great concert, but in the excitement, Louis kissed Harry, onstage, in front of all the fans, and the Queen.

It was mostly the Queen that is to be thanked for what occurred next. Everyone in the crowd was shocked for a few minutes, but not her. She started clapping, and everyone began to follow her lead. They were accepted by the crowd that night, then, by almost everyone in the world. If anything, they gained fans instead of losing them.

Zayn brought Liz out on stage, while Liam pulled Morgan on. Niall had come over and taken my hand, dragging me on, as well. Everyone was so happy the boys had found girlfriends, especially Niall. I felt special when he said my name and all the fans started chanting it.

It was an amazing experience.

That year, the boys had another world tour. They were gone almost eight months. It was a terrible time for Liz, Morgan, and I, but we grew as close as friends could possibly be.

Two years later, Liam and Morgan got married. They were just the cutest and I was so happy for them. A couple weeks after their wedding, Niall proposed to me.

And I told him I was pregnant.

We rushed the wedding after that, getting married only two months later. It was so beautiful and I cried.

Niall was an amazing husband, always making sure I was feeling okay, and taking me to doctors appointments for the baby.

Seven months after the wedding, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

We named her Aisling, which means "Dream", for how we met, and gave her the middle name Grace.

Not too soon afterwards, Morgan and Liam brought a bouncing baby boy into the world, naming him Hunter William.

That year, Zayn and Liz finally tied the knot in a lavish wedding planned by Morgan and I. Tragedy struck the couple, though, when they found out that Liz was barren. They ended up adopting two beautiful three-year-olds: Anthony Jared and Lydia Marie, fraternal twins. They were the cutest things.

The next year, Louis proposed to Harry after being together for four years. He said yes, of course, and the wedding was set for this year.

"Jillian! Hurry up! We have to be there in half an hour!" Niall yelled from downstairs. I tugged my dress over my head and let it settle around my bloated stomach.

"Hold your horses, Niall! I'm coming!" I yelled back, waddling out of the room.

"Momma!" Aisling yelled. The three-year-old ran at me and hugged my legs, becoming hidden from me by my pregnant belly.

"Hey, baby," Niall cooed, hugging me, as well. His kissed me gently and picked up Aisling.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me, taking my hand.

"Pregnant," I giggled, as we left the house. Niall locked up and have me a look.

"Go wait in the car, sweetie," he told Aisling, setting her down. She ran to the car and hopped into her carseat. Niall quickly turned to me after watching our daughter, and kissed me with so much passion I felt feint.

"Haven't done that in a while," he whispered, pulling back and resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you," I told him, pecking his lips, again.

"And I love you," he replied.

"We should get going," I giggled. "Don't want you to be late."

"Alrighty then, Mrs. Horan," he laughed, then scooped me up in his arms. He walked me to the car and set me in the passenger seat. He made sure Aisling was buckled into her carseat, then, got behind the steering wheel.

We had the radio on on the way, singing along.

"And here's an older one for you," the radio announcer said. What Makes You Beautiful started playing. Niall turned towards me and started singing.

"It's weird to think that this song is almost eight years old," I said. He just smiled and kept singing and driving. We arrived with around 30 minutes to spare. Niall parked and we went out, him carrying Aisling.

Walking in, we were greeted by the rest of the boys, Liz, the twins, Morgan, and Hunter. Aisling practically jumped from her father's arms when she caught sight of Hunter and the twins. The four of them made a small group hug and us mothers giggled. Niall and the other boys made their own group hug and went to get ready.

After all this time, they were still performing as One Direction and they were still as popular as ever. They appealed to girls of all ages now, not just young ones and teenagers. More boys joined the fandom, too.

Tonight, they had a concert. The last one of their fifth world tour. And we were all here to watch our husbands, our fathers, our lives perform.

They came out, all dressed and ready, and we wished them good luck. I kissed Niall's cheek as Aisling hugged his legs, then, I hugged all the other boys before they skipped out onto the stage.

I thought about everything we had been through while the love of my life sang his heart out to a whole venue of his fans. There was so much. The dreams, our almost encounters, our actual meeting, our first kiss, our first time, Liz getting hurt, Louis losing his memory, telling him i was pregnant, our wedding day, the day we brought Aisling into the world, when we found out we were going to have another baby, all the tours, the months away from each other, and everything in between up to this point.

I wouldn't change any bit of it.

As the boys ran off stage, I was pulled into my husband's arms. He was laughing like crazy, a humongous smile lighting up his face.

"What were you thinking about so hard?" he asked me.

"Just us, and how we met," I told him. "And I realized something."

"And what's that?" he asked me curiously. I smiled at him.

"Dreams do come true."

There you have it. It's done.

I'm literally crying right now. I had been working on this story for almost a year and I have tried to keep it going as much as I could, but I just can't drag it out any farther. My friend Morgan has been with me for almost the whole story and I am so glad she has been. She encourages me to write and if it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't have finished this. So, I know I have a lot of chapters dedicated to her already, but she REALLY deserves this one.

Thank you so much for reading.

I hope to start another story soon, to lessen the blow of ending this one.

So, that's it.

I love you all.