Chapter 3

Jillian--

Today is going really slow. Not many people are coming in to eat today. It's boring, but gives me more time to think about my dream. Usually when I wake up, I don't remember my dreams, but for some reason this one was burned into my brain. It was like a memory, not a subconscious movie.

"Jillian!" I jerked from my trance.

"What?"

"Go take care of table six."

"Oh. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"That's fine, just go."

At least she didn't yell at me. When Miranda dazes off, she gets a lecture. Miranda is another girl that works with me and that 'she' I was referring to is my boss, who just told me to go check table six.

I sighed and headed over there.

"Hi, my name is Jillian and I will be your server for your stay, can I get you anything to drink?"

The two boys looked up. One had really long, dark-brown, curly hair, and pretty green eyes, while the other had messy, straight hair and blue eyes. The second one was also a brunette.

I couldn't help but think that Niall's eyes were a much prettier blue than this guy's.

"Are you American?" Curly asked.

"Yes, I am," I replied, smiling.

"Cool. I'm Harry, and this is Louis." They both returned my smile.

"Nice to meet you. Now, if I could, can I get you anything to drink?"

"Oh, uh, erm, I'll have, uh, apple juice." Wow, he talked slow. It was cute and awkward at the same time.

"I'll have tea please," the one called Louis said. I wrote both of those down and said I would be right back with their drinks.

It didn't take long to grab glasses and fill them, so I was back to their table within five minutes.

I handed them their drinks.

"Do you guys need a few more minutes, or are you ready to order?" I asked.

"I'm ready. Harry?" Louis asked his friend.

"Yeah..." they both ordered and I said it would be a few minutes. I took their order to the kitchen and gave it to Jacques, the cook. He got to work almost instantly. I loved watching him cook. It was interesting. The way the chicken had to be tossed, the different spices that you put on different things, it was cool.

Too soon, he was done cooking and Harry and Louis' orders were up. I grabbed the platter, carrying the dishes, and started my way to table six.

I made it to the table, handed out their plates and asked if they needed anything else.

"When do you get off?" Harry asked me. I checked the time before answering,

"In about 15 minutes. Why?"

"Sit with us."

"Uhh... I don't think--" Louis cut me off.

"Pleeeaasssee?? Harry's boring!"

"Hey," Harry protested.

"Oh, Hazzabear, you know you are, but I still love you." I just stared at them. Harry looked back at me and saw my expression.

"We're not gay, just best friends, and Lou here is a weirdo."

"Yeah, I have a girlfriend," Louis added. "Her name is Eleanor."