Chapter 18

I so sorry this chapter took forever to load. I have been so swamped with finals for last semester and new classes, but I'm updating now. Please don't be mad. I tried to make this chapter a bit longer and I added some drama. 

So, here it is (finally):

Chapter 18:

Niall-- 

I just sat there. Harry said my name a few times, but I could get up enough nerve to look at him. It's not like I was homophobic, or hated him now. I accepted him, but it just came as such a surprise when it really shouldn't have. 

A hand flashed in front of my face a few times. 

"Niall..?" Harry's voice said, timidly. "Uhmmm... What are you thinking about?" he asked. I didn't answer right away, just looked at him for a moment. 

"It's just surprising," I finally said. 

He let out a strangled sound, breath whooshing out of his chest. 

"That I like Louis, or that I'm gay?" he asked. I sighed. 

"Both, I guess. But it really shouldn't be. I mean, I kind of knew all along, but I just... I don't know," I tried to explain myself, but I just couldn't get the words out. 

"I know what you mean. Sort of. It's not like I really hid my feelings, it's just that I never expressed them in an "I love Louis like a potential lover" kind of way, more of a "I love Louis like a brother" kind of way," Harry said. I nodded. 

"I completely accept you, Harry. And I promise that I will help you win him over. If you even have to," I smiled at him. 

"Even have to?" he asked. I stared at him, incredulously. 

"You really don't know?" I asked. He shook his head, shrugging. 

"Louis acts the same way around you as you do around him. And he's never as touchy and close to the rest of us as he is to you," I told him. "He obviously has SOME feelings towards you. If not love, then what?" 

He was about to answer when Jillian walked in, a stunned look on her face, followed by the exact boy we had been talking about moments before. 

"Jill? Please, say something. I'm begging you," I heard Lou plead with her, his hands outstretched as he attempted to grab her arm. What was going on with them? Jill looked over at me, widened her eyes a bit and gave me a look. She obviously wanted to talk to me, but couldn't because of Louis. Her eyes flashed to Harry and a sad smile made its way onto her face before she turned around to face Lou. 

"I know how you feel. I get it. I understand and accept it. I just... can we talk about it more later? It's just that the first time we met you said you weren't and now... It's just a lot to take in right now. I'm not judging, but... later, please?" her voice spoke to Louis. His face went hard for a moment, then he frowned and nodded. She gave him a hug and he went to go sit by Liam and Zayn, the latter of which, still eating. 

I saw her sigh as she headed towards Harry and I. I opened my arms, and she say down next to me, cuddling into my chest. 

Harry looked like he wanted to continue our conversation, but not with Jillian here. I nodded to him as he stood up and went to sit with the other boys, but not too close to Louis. Hmm... 

Jillian sighed and looked up at me, her eyes boring into mine. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Smiling, she moved up a bit and kissed me right on the mouth. A jolt went through my body, followed by an intense tingly feeling that I liked a lot. She froze a bit, as if she felt it, too. Then, as I deepened the kiss, she followed my lead, opening her mouth for me.