Chapter 2

Niall--

I jolted awake. What the hell? Why did I have to wake up? That was a good dream. She was beautiful. The way the sunlight hit her long, wavy, brown hair was amazing, bringing out red and gold tints. Her smile was adorable. She had been wearing a light yellow sundress and it fit her perfectly. The best part about her was her eyes. I don't think I will ever forget them. They were a beautiful sea green and they shined with happiness.

Jillian.

What a beautiful name.

Jillian--

"Come on! Get up!" I heard. I sighed as I sat up. I didn't want to leave the boy. Niall. He was just perfect. Everything about him. But the best part was his eyes. I know I will never forget them.

I rolled of my bed, landing on the floor, to wake myself up completely. Groaning, I peeled myself off the carpet and grabbed my uniform out of my closet.

I was a waitress at a place called NANDOS. My friend, Elizabeth, got me the job when I moved to London with her.

I'm originally from the US. but there was nothing exciting there. Here, it was amazing. The weather was rainy and gloomy most of the time, but that was how I liked it.

I showered quickly before putting on my uniform. It was a simple white shirt with "NANDOS" written across the chest, and black dress pants. I tugged a brush through my hair as I blow dried it, putting it in a ponytail when I was done. No make-up ruined my face.

Snagging my black flats(shoes), I ran downstairs and made myself breakfast. Toast, cereal, and tea. It was simple, but it was breakfast. I didn't have time to make pancakes or frenchtoast.

I scarfed that down, said goodbye to Elizabeth, and ran out the door.

Niall--

"Mate, why are you up so early?" Liam asked, as he walked into the kitchen. I shrugged and grabbed more cereal.

"Couldn't sleep. And it's not that early."

"It's 6 in the morning. Why can't you sleep?" he grabbed an apple out if the fridge and took a bite.

"I was having a good dream, and I don't know, something woke me up." I smiled slightly, remembering Jillian.

"Was it about food?" Liam asked.

"No. It was about a girl." I then told him about the dream. About me walking into the glen and seeing Jillian dancing around and singing More Than This. About talking to her for maybe two minutes before jolting awake.

"That sounds like a good dream," Liam said. "Maybe you will dream about her again."

"I hope so," I told him. "I really hope so."

We sat in silence for what seamed like a few minutes before Louis walked in, snoring slightly. Liam sighed.

"He's sleepwalking again," I said, laughing.

"Yeah, I wonder what's on his mind."

"Carrots..." Louis mumbled. I cracked up. Only Lou, only Lou.

He, then, sat on the floor and tried playing patty cake with the wall. Soon, he got bored and left. I was still laughing, and Liam was, too.

"He's a weird guy," Liam said. I just nodded, I couldn't breathe yet.

As soon as I could breathe, I asked Liam,

"What do we have going on today?"

"An interview with iHeart radio and a photo-shoot, I think. I'll have to double check with Uncle Simon."

"Oh, okay."

"Yeah, want to go wake up the other boys?" It was 8 am now. Wow, two hours went by pretty fast, I thought.

"Sure, you got Zayn. I'll get Harry and Louis," I said. Liam groaned. Nobody liked waking Zayn. He wasn't a morning person. Neither was Harry, but Harry just got grumpy, Zayn might punch you in the balls if you wake him up. Well,... Harry would, too.

I laughed at Liam's expression and got up. Putting my bowl in the dishwasher, I walked to Harry and Louis' room.

"Louis," I whispered in his ear, "the carrots are being stolen by a madman." He shot up.

"Where!?" he said. I laughed at him.

"Nowhere Lou. Liam says we gotta get up." He groaned, but got up, heading to the bathroom.

"Harry!" I yelled. Nothing.

"Harry!!" Nothing.

"Oh my god! That cat is falling out of the tree!" Still, nothing.

Uhhg, I guess I have to go with plan B.

I pinched his nose shut, cutting off his air supply. 3...2...1...

"Gah!!" He jerked awake as I let go. He looked around for a second, before his eyes landed on me.

"Niall, why did you wake me up?"

I shrugged.

"Liam says we have to get up."

"Fine," Harry huffed. He stood up and walked into the bathroom. Well, Louis would get a shock... Actually, no. Harry walks around naked so much, it's almost normal.

I walked out of the room, heading to mine to get ready.