Chapter 21

FINALLY UPDATED!!! WOOHOO!! :) my friend has been bugging me all week to update, but I haven't been able to. I just finished the chapter this morning. :) there's a bit going on in this chapter and it does set it up for another one, so warning now: it's a cliffhanger. 

So, without further ado,

CHAPTER 21:

Liam-- 

I walked off, away from Jill and Liz as i dialed Morgan's number. The phone rang once... twice... thr-- 

"Hello?" it was her voice. I was already on the edge, but at the sound of her voice, I broke down. 

"Morgan?" I croaked. 

"Liam? Its 6 in the morning. Are you okay? What's wrong?" she asked, worriedly. 

"Can I come over? Please?" I asked, almost desperately. 

"No, Liam. You aren't calm enough to drive. I'll come to you. Where are you?" she told me. 

"I'm at the hospital. Can you meet me here? Please?" I practically begged. I was shaking so bad. I had to find somewhere to sit down or I was going to trip or fall to my knees. Morgan was right. I wasn't calm enough to walk right, how would I be able to drive? I found a seat next to a young couple. The girl was obviously pregnant, but she looked sick as well. Her skin was a grey-green color, like she was going to be puke. The boy took one look at her and went to grab a small trash bin. She grabbed onto it tightly and retched, as he held her hair and rubbed her back. 

"I'll be there as soon as I can. Do you want me to stop for food first? I pass a Starbucks and a Tesco on the way to the hospital from my flat," Morgan's voice broke through my thoughts. 

"If you want to," I told her, still shaking. "All of us are still here. I haven't seen Harry lately though. He ran out. But Liz is out of the hospital now." 

"Wait, Liz is out? Then why is everyone still there?" she asked. 

"That's what I have to talk to you about. It's why I called in the first place. I'll tell you when you get here," I told her. 

"Okay," she agreed. "I'll be there in about 20 minutes. Will you be okay 'till then?" 

"Yeah. I think I'm going to walk around for a few minutes. But I'll be out front by the time you get here," I said. 

"Ok. I'll be there soon." 

"Okay." 

"And Liam?" 

"Yeah?" 

"It's going to be okay. Whatever it is." 

"Thanks, Morgan. I'll see you in a few," I told her. 

"See you." 

We hung up. 

I sighed and tried to relax, but I was still shaking. I can't believe Louis doesn't remember me, remember us! How can we go on as One Direction? We can't. 

I didn't realize I was crying until the pregnant girl next to me asked if I was okay. 

"Yeah," I hiccuped. "I'm fine." 

"You don't look fine," she commented. "Not that you look bad, but you're not happy. And you ARE in a hospital. May I ask what happened?" 

She seemed so nice, and the guy she was with didn't seem to mind her talking to me. 

"I'd rather not talking about it," I mumbled. 

"Oh. Okay. I'm sorry for whatever it is that's making you cry," she said.