Chapter 15

I know!! All of you must hate me for not updating for over a week, but I've been busy.

This chapter is dedicated to Authenticity9812 because she commented on the last chapter and made me smile. :) thanks!

And I'm not going to make you wait any longer. 

So here it is!

Chapter 15:

Jillian-- 

I jumped up and ran to her, wrapping my arms around a friend I hadn't seen in like forever. 

"Why are you in London?" I asked, pulling away from her slightly. 

"I could ask you the same thing," she giggled, hugging me back. 

"I moved in with Elizabeth. The girl we met senior year? We share a flat now," I told her, smiling. "What about you?" 

"School. I'm going into writing," she said, happily. "I missed you so much!" 

We hugged again, pulling each other close. 

I can't believe she's here! 

"Uhh... Not to interrupt this love fest or whatever it is, but what is going on?" Liam asked, the other three nodding along with him. I looked at him for a second and turned back to Morgan. A glance between us was all that it took. 

We cracked up laughing, the guys just staring at us like we were crazy. 

"Hah! Okay,..." I said, calming down a bit. "Morgan here, is my best friend from high school. We talked about moving to London for college, and I guess we both did, just not together. We met Elizabeth on our senior class trip that happened to be to Paris, Rome, and London. Elizabeth and I kept contact, and once we were out of high school, I moved into a flat with her. Morgan didn't know if she could come, but I guess she was able to after all," I smiled again. 

"I had to get a new phone when I got here. The other one quit on me, otherwise I would have called you as soon as I could," Morgan told me. 

"Of course you would have called," I said, reassuring her that it was okay. 

She smiled at me again and went to go stand next to Liam. I cocked an eyebrow at her. 

"And what is this?" I asked, gesturing between her and Liam. She blushed as deep as he did. Hmmm... 

"Well, we met at Starbucks, and I asked her to go for a walk with me, but these two dumb nuts," Liam said, smacking Louis and Harry on their arms, "interrupted by calling me. So, I went to go pick them up and Morgan came with us." He smiled at her. A smile I hadn't seen him give to anyone, even if I had only met him a few days ago. It wasn't a friendly smile or a polite one, it looked like he really liked her. 

Awwww. 

Everyone looked at me. 

"Uhm... I said that out loud right?" Niall started laughing, causing us all to have fits. A nurse came in to talk to us, but just stood there and tried not to laugh himself, as we all cracked up. 

"Woo,... Anyway, did you need something?" Liam asked the nurse. 

"Well, I'm Jeff. And Elizabeth is doing well, we just gave her some pain medication and she should be sleeping right now. Her boyfriend, Zayn was it?, is sitting with her in the room. You all can go back now if you want, just don't be too loud," he said. His voice was sort of high, but it was pleasant. He had an air about him though. 

I walked up to him and just looked into his face, searching for what I was looking for. I stared for maybe a minute before he asked what I was doing.