Chapter 22

WARNING!! WARNING!! If you are still innocent and wish to stay so, there is SEX in this chapter!

Anyway...

WOOHOOO!!!! Update!! :) 

Tell the truth, how much do you love me!? Lol. 

So, this one was a bit fun to write and also a bit hard. I felt bad at one point for putting my characters through what I did, but it worked out, so I'm okay with it. :) 

I just want to say now, for those who read my author's notes, thank you so much for reading my story and following me and everything. I feel so special to know that more than my friend and I read this.

So, here ya go!!

CHAPTER 22

Niall-- 

"Jillian?" I said, after Liam and Morgan left. 

"Yeah?" She looked at me, a tiny glint in her eyes. 

"Will you go out with me? Like, on a date?" I asked. I held my breath, waiting for the answer that could change my life. 

"Oh, Niall, of course I will!" She smiled hugely and bounced around a bit before hugging me. 

"Can we go tonight?" I asked, hugging her back. She smiled wide, and nodded her head, then tucked her face into my neck. 

I held her to me, savoring the feeling of her in my arms. This girl was amazing and I honestly loved her. I would tell her tonight. 

We headed back into the hospital, bags of food in my hands, but we were stopped by an older couple going in, too. 

"Mr. Jameson?" Jillian asked the man. 

He turned, his wife looking at us as well. 

"Jillian! How are you?" he said in a voice that oozed fake enthusiasm. I glanced at Jill to see that she was glaring at the man and his wife. 

"I'm perfectly fine," Jill ground out, "but unfortunately, your daughter isn't." She continued to give them dirty looks. 

"And that's why we are here, honey," Mrs. Jameson said in a sickly-sweet voice. 

"Don't bother," Jillian deadpanned. "She doesn't need you." My hand was suddenly trapped in hers and she pulled me back into the hospital. 

"What was that about?" I asked, as Jillian began pacing, furious. 

"They don't care. Elizabeth has an older brother. They dote on him. He's their baby boy, their golden child, the perfect star in their eyes, but he's an ass. He's been to juvee three times and sent to jail another five. They've bailed him out every single time. Even when they have to stop in the middle of something to go pick him up from the police station. Like, Liz's birthday, or her dance recital, or even when she's in the fucking hospital! Excuse my French. But they piss me off and make Liz feel like crap. She was crying earlier because she knew that they didn't come because Michael "needed" them. Just for money to be bailed out AGAIN! Thy need to get a grip and realize that they have two children, not just Michael," she ranted, her pacing growing faster. 

I grabbed her shoulders, stopping her and turned her to face me. 

"Just relax," I said, softly. "If Liz doesn't want them here, she doesn't have to deal with them. She's 19; she can do whatever she wants. And that includes kicking them out."  

She sighed and shook her head. 

"That's the thing, Ni. She loves them too much to tell them to go screw themselves. I just worry that something big is going to happen and I won't be able to help, or be able to stop it."