Chapter 20

Yeyyy!!! New chapter! 

First of all: don't hate me. 

:) 

This chapter is pretty bad emotion wise, but I like how it turned out.

So, here it is!!

CHAPTER 20!!!

Zayn-- 

Harry came running into the waiting room, where I was sat, followed by Jillian. He was sobbing, and she wasn't much better. 

"Harry, please, stop," she was begging him. "It's not as bad as it seems!" 

He stopped and turned to face her, a devastating look on his face. It was almost a glare, but was sadder somehow. 

"How is it not as bad as it seems, Jill!? Please! Tell me how the boy I love almost dying because of me is not as bad as it seems! Huh, Jill?! Are you going to tell me how said boy forgetting ALL ABOUT ME IS NOT AS BAD AS IT SEEMS!!! PLEASE, FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS TO ME, JILL!" he was screaming. 

Wait,... Harry's gay? And who's this boy? Is it Louis? But what happened? 

"No, Harry, that's not what I meant...," Jillian was crying hard, now. "I just--it's bad, okay? But, it will get better. It has to. Please, Harry, just calm down." As she pleaded with him, she moved closer and hugged him. He broke down and held on to her. 

"I can't live without him, Jill. If I lose him, I will lose myself. He's my everything," anything he said after that, I didn't understand. I awkwardly stood and went to one of the front desks. 

"How may I help you?" the lady at the desk asked me. 

"Do you have a Louis Tomlinson admitted?" I asked. She clicked away at a keyboard for a few seconds before replying. 

"Yes, we do. He seems to be in the ICU at the moment. Only family and close friends are allowed to see him," she said. 

"Can you tell me what room? I'm one of his bandmates," I asked her. 

"106. But please try to stay quiet, there are other patients there," she said and I walked away. 

So, Harry is in love with Louis...and Louis did something stupid. 

Why does the last part not surprise me? 

I got to the room to find Niall waiting outside. 

"Hey," I said softly. He looked up, tear stains on his cheeks. 

"Hey." His voice was raspy and lost. "How did you find out?" 

"Harry and Jill came running by, I guessed and assumed...," I told him, trailing off. "What happened?" 

"Louis jumped off Tower Bridge," he said, almost as if it physically hurt him to say it. "Or, he tried to. Harry got to him before he could and tackled him. Lou hit his head on the concrete pretty hard. He has amnesia. Doesn't remember any of us. It's like his memory stops just before he met Harry in that bathroom at XFactor boot camp." 

"So, he remembers everything up until then? But not farther?" I asked. 

"Yeah...," he started crying again. 

"Niall...," I started, but instead of saying something cliche and stupid, I sat down beside him and hugged him close. 

"He's one of our best friends," Niall sobbed, "and he doesn't remember us!" 

"I know, Niall, but things will work out. If you don't have ups and downs, you're dead. Like a heart monitor." 

He chuckle a bit at that, but it didn't help. Now was not the time to be making jokes.