Enlightening Sunshine (Insanity)

Trey

The next morning I woke up feeling uneasy with a massive headache. I sat up and looked around the dark room. I flopped back down on the bed and turned around to be met with A'leena's breathing on my chest. Suddenly I remembered everything that went down last night between Bri and I and then there was that crazy dream from last night.

Shaking my head to get the thoughts from last night out my head I turned to look at the digital clock that read '9:45'.

"Shit we have school" I mumbled sitting up and looking at A'leena. She looks so peaceful in her sleep that I don't want to wake her up.

Fuck it, we can skip.

"I need a break anyways." I muttered as I slid off the bed.

"Babe, where you going?" I felt A'leena tugging at my boxers as she sat up.

I must have been moving too much. While I sat down, she sat up, crossing her legs indian style.

"Good morning Lele" I said pecking her on the lips.

"Morning Trey." She blushed and I sat back. A'leena always the type to wear her emotions on her sleeve.

She grabbed her cell and unlocked it.

"Trey! School!" her eyes grew wide.

"We skipping." I answered

"Oh..." She sat back a little.

I loved watching her every movement. She put my heart and mind at ease. If it wasn't for A'leena I would have been went crazy.

"What you looking at?" A'leena said titling her head to the side a little and smiling . "Like what you see?"

I sat up and pulled her closer to me. "I love you." I buried my face into her breast. Tears threatened to escape my eyes, but I'll never let A'leena see me as weak.

"Trey." A'leena pulled my away from her grabbing my face with the palms of her hands. "What ever is bothering you let it out. You can tell me anything." she whispered as she brought her face to mine.

I smiled. "It's nothing...just know that I love you."

"I love you too," she says, pecking my lips "But since I know something is bothering you, how about I make you some breakfast this morning?"

On cue, my stomach started to growl. "I'll take that as I yes," she says chuckling, and then crawled off the bed. "Let's go."

She grabbed my hands, escorting me all the way to the kitchen and making me sit at the table. God, I love her.

Destiny

It was hot. The heat was driving me crazy. Kicking the covers off me, I turned around to be met with Jacob's chest, along with his arms wrapped around me.

I couldn't help smiling, but still, this heat was killing me. Someone needs to crank the air up. I tried to ease out of Jacob's arms but his grip became firm.

He mutters, "Where you going?"

He looks down at me, my eyes looking up to his. Even though his breath smells like horse shit, his morning face makes up for it. So, I smile again and say, "Thermostat."

He released me from his grasp, and I got up. My eyes roamed to the digital clock.

Frantic, I hiss at Jake. "Get up, it's nine am! We have school!"

He turns over, after saying "Fuck it, we're not going."

I wasn't up for school today anyways. I walked to our bathroom and peed. Jacob walked in when I was about to wipe myself. I yelped.