Far Along the Rode

::A'Leena::

"Dessy, baby, that dress looks fire on you!" I smiled, as Destiny did a 360 in the mirror.

At the moment, we were out shopping for Prom dresses. Dani and I had already bought ours but Destiny hadn't found the ONE yet as she says.

She needs to hurry because Prom is just 3 days away.

"I don't know Lele," she pouts "I feel pudgy."

I rolled my eyes. Ever since Destiny found out she was pregnant she's been like this. We were hiding it well only because she wasn't really showing at all but with her morning sickness and her mood swings it was going to be hard to keep it hidden for so much longer.

"No this is not it either." she said going back into the dressing room.

I sigh. This may take hours.

"A'leena is it just me or had Dessy been really moody and sensitive lately?" Dani asked

"She is just stressed with everything going on. School plus prom and gradition, not to mention she doesn't have a date yet." I said halfway lying and halfway telling the truth.

"Well I hope she find a dress soon because I'm tired of sitting in this damn store." Dani huffed

Being the only one holding this secret was becoming to much. I keep telling Destiny that she needs to let Jacob know but she keeps promising me she will eventually she's waiting on the right moment.

"Destiny you okay in there?" Dani asked

"Yes I'm fine." she replied annoyed

I watched as Dani rolled her eyes and mumbled 'bitch' underneath her breath. A light chuckle escaped my lips. Dani and Destiny has been bumping heads since Destiny found out she was pregnant. They could not agree on one thing.

"I'm hungry." Destiny said still in the changing room

I stood up because so was I. "What you want to eat? Dani and I can go get it while you try on some more dresses."

"Get me a Big Mac from McDonalds, 2 apple pies, 2 large fries and a milk shake."

All I could do was laugh. She been eating like a pregnant girl too. Dani's face was priceless. "How she gonna eat all that?"

I shrugged my shoulders "She just hungry, I guess."

Just as I was about to walk away my eyes caught a beautiful long red dress. I hurried and grabbed it. "Aye Dessy how about you try on this dress and see if you like it?"

"Sure, I guess."

She opened the dressing room slightly and grabbed the dress. I have a feeling that this is gonna be the dress for her. It would look gorgeous with her smooth butter like complexion. "While you try on the dress we are going to get your food okay."

"Yea see yah."

I smiled and grabbed onto Dani's arm before walking out the store. I really think prom is gonna be great. It's gonna be a day for all of us to remember.

::Destiny::

I was having no luck in the dress department. Prom was a mere three days away and I hadn't found a dress, nor a date yet.

Every dress I try on feels snug to me. Even though Lele and Dani tell me I'm tripping, I don't think so. I have a small tummy and I'm not liking it one bit in any of the dresses I try on. Even though I'm told a little bit of weight doesn't hurt no one, it's hurting the way I view myself when I look in the mirror.