Player Alert

Chaper One:

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

I opened one of my eyes and looked around me. This was my state where I knew that I did not want to get up and it was this annoying sound irritating the hell out of me. I sat up on my bed and turned of my alarm clock. I looked at my lo mein sitting on the side of my dresser and then got up picked it up, went in the kitchen and put it on a paper plate to heat it up. I knew I had to get ready to go to school but I didn't really want to. I heated up my food and then ate the rest of it. Now to get ready for school. I'm soooo happy!

I washed both myself and my hair, wrapping a towel around my body. I walked to my bedroom pulling out my pink bra with black lace with a bow and my pink panties with black lace. I then pulled out my maid uniform for school. It was a white short sleeved blouse, with a black pointed tailed bow, a grey pleated skirt that stopped mid way up my theigh, with some white anckle socks, a red sweater vest with black lining the collar and sleeves and a black simple blazer that made the skirt look even. shorter. This uniform looks liked it was designed by perverted boys who wants to get up girls panties. I can't believe that principal..I think his name was Mr.Alexander allowed the girls to wear this. Well anyways I applied some mascara, lip gloss, and eyeliner which made my mysterious greyish blrown eyes shine even more. I put my hair into a messy bun and curly bang because I didn't want to deal with it at the moment.

I grabbed my small bag and put my car keys, make up bag, and cell phone in it. I ran out the door and hoped in my beautiful, Red Optima that I paid for myself. I got it in ways I'm not nesicarilly proud of but still I loved my car. I switched on my radio and Chris Brown Strip started to play. I started to sing along when I suddenly laughed. I mean I know guys are gonna pay close attention to me when they saw me. After all not only am I cute but my stupid, hot school principal haves me dressed like a slutty school girl.

I turned and pulled into the schools parking lot and suddenly my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Dessy!" My best friend Nae screamed.

"HI Nae. How are you?"

"I'm good. Now tell me have you got there yet!?"

"Yes I did."

"Oh my ghosh! Are there any hot guys!?!?"

"Uhh..." I looked around and noticed that everyone was staring at me and a couple of cute boys. I whispered into the phone "Yea there are but you know Nae I have to go."

"Why?"

"Because people are staring because of this uniform on me. It's kind of revealing you see."

"Oh my fucking gosh!! You must look absolutely stunning. I mean with you beauty you gonna have them boys sweating you. With your natural light brown wavy hair and your gorgeous greyish brown eyes and slender body. Your just simply beautiful. I'm so jealous of you!!" she screamed loudly causing me to jump a little. I quickly said bye, hung up the phone and stepped out the car sliding my bag over my shoulder and brushing my curly bang out of my eyes.

I locked my car and before walking up the steps of the school ignoring all eyes that were on me.

"Wassup sexy! Can I have your number!?" a cute guy with the sexiest lips ever yelled to me.

I stopped walking and turned to walk over to him. It's 202-882-FUCKOFF! I smiled at him then turned back around a kept walking up the stairs. The guy was obviously suprised that he had been told off. "We will see how long that attitude of your will continue." The boy said. The boys were snickering and the girls were looking at me like I was crazy.