End Zone

A'Leena POV

So me and Trey are having a good time when these two girls show up. I mean what do they even want. Why does shit like this always seem to happen.

Me: Excuse me but who are yall and do we know you?

?: I'm Andrea

?: And I'm Lili

Andre: And yes Trey does know us. By the way I'm Trey's ex girlfriend.

Lili: And I'm Jacob's ex girlfriend.

I look at Trey with the "what the fuck look" . He needs to get these ratchet ass tricks away from us.

Trey: (looks at A'Leena and sees the death glare) ok....(looks at Andrea and Lili ) Uh wassup Andrea and Lili.

Andrea: Hi Trey! (smiles at him) It's been awhile since we last seen each other.

Trey: Yea...sure has (mumbles)

Lili: Why you so quiet. You know us so it's no need to be so casual.

Trey: Uh yea...

Whats wrong with Trey it's like he's uncomfortable right now and thats not gonna fly. If he can't get rid of them I will.

Me: Ummm exucuse me but can't both of you tell he doesn't want to be bothered with you. So if you will excuse yourselves and walk away then everything will be solved right.

Andrea: *looks at Lili*

Lili: *looks at Andrea then laughs* You know your funny right.

Me: I don't see whats so funny I'm being dead ass serious right now.

Andrea: Trey you bets to tell your lil friend to shut up all we did was come and say hi.

Trey: A'Leena let it go please.

Me: (looks at Trey and see he looks fustrated) No I'm not letting this go. Bitches get the steppin and kick rocks before I embarass yall asses up in here.

Lili: Ohhh fiesty! I'm soooo scareddddd!

Me: (stands up) You better be, Now get the steppin tricks.

Andrea: (stepping to her) Oh what if we don't what are YOU going to do you worthless maid.

Me: Oh hell nah (was about to hit her but Trey grabbed her hand)

Trey: Ok thats enough. A'Leena we are going to leave ok.

Me: No these assholes wanted to talk I'll give them something to talk about.

Trey: Just leave it alone (pulles out 100 dollars out his wallet and sits it on the table for the waiter) now lets go (grabs A'Leena's hand and starts walking away.)

Andrea: I'll see you around Trey!

Outside the Resturant

I yank away from Trey and continure to walk towards the limo. I couldn't help the tears that were now flooding my face. I mean when I'm angry I cry but also the fact that the bitch called me a worthless maid and Trey didn't even defend me.

Trey: A'Leena!

Me: Keeps walking

Trey: A'Leena

Keeps walling but almost trips up

Trey: WOW there! (catches her before she can falll.)

A'Leena: Get off me I'm fine!

Trey: A'Leena calm down.

A'Leena; No! (tries to push him off her)

Trey: Ok this just isn't working (picks her up and walks to the limo and sits her inside.) Home please (talking to the limo drivier)