High As A Kite

Jacob Pov

I was at the back of the school with Trey, Ray, and Daniel. People rarely come back here so it's the perfect place to get my thoughts together. I have never been so damn stressed a day in my fucking life.

Daniel: Man you okay?

Jacob: I'm fine *pulls out some 'Loud' to smoke*

Ray: Hey I thought you quit smoking weed.

Jacob: I did. I'm only doing it once. *lights it and begins to smoke it*

Trey: Are you really that damn stressed about Kenzie being back?

Jacob: It's not only her. Lili is here and so is that damn Drea.

Daniel: I could have sworn you were in love with Lili. (raises eybrow at Jacob)

Jacob: *looks at Daniel like hes crazy* Are you smoking weed nigga? I never loved her. She was obssessed with me though.

Daniel: True, true.

Ray: Nah but seriously Jacob. These girls got you smokin weed again and you quit long, long ago and havn't touched it once ever since. So whats really the problem?

Jacob: *stops smoking for a second* I can't stand that bitch Mackenzie. She always trying to break us apart and after what I did to her couple years ago. I can promise you that she out to hurt everyone close to me....*smokes again*

Trey: She can't hurt any of us so who else close to you do you think she's out to hurt?

Jacob: {like hell I'm really gonna tell them} It's nothing man....just...just leave it alone....

Trey: {Like hell it's nothing. This nigga really think he can hide shit from us} Okay Jacob....

Destiny's Pov

I'm sitting here in my last period of the day P.E. The teacher gave us a free period so A'Leena decided to go to the library to study for her up coming French test. I don't need to study for it I was pass it since that's my favorite subject by far. So I'm sitting in here alone. I don't see Janay and her lil click and Lili, Andrea, and that Mackenzie girl don't take one class with me so it's pretty peaceful.

Now speaking of Mackenzie she is sooo mysterious. Now that Lili, Andrea, and Mackenzie are here it's like everyone's attitude has change. Especailly Craigs and Jacobs. I don't really understand why but the tension around everyone is really strong right now. Well as long as I'm not in it I guess everything for me should turn out fine but I am worried about everyone.

The rest of the class went by pretty quickly and now I'm heading to my locked to get my stuff.

?:Dessy!!

I turn around and see none other than A'leena.

Me: He LeLe

A'Leena: Ugh now that nickname reminds me of that Lili girl.

Me: *laughs* Your names are completely different. Her name sounds like the flower.

A'Leena: Oh, shut up. You know what I mean, guh.

Me: So have you seen Trey and them yet?

A'Leena: No I haven't.

Me: Then how the hell are we going to get back home? I left my car there.

A'Leena: My car is in the school's parking lot so we can take mine.

Me: Hmmm okay. *I put my books in my locker except my math textbook.*

A'Leena: Okay. Now that your done, lets go.

Me: Ight.

We walk to A'Leena's car. It is a 2012 Optima and it is gorgeous if I must say so myself.