What She's Caused.

Destiny

Jacob looked at me emotionless. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. All he did was raise a brow and then scoff.

Jacob: (mutters) All you hoes are the same.

He got up chuckling, and I was left stunned. He didn't cry like I did, or show any sign of caring. He just shrugged it off, and the shit wasn't even true, for the most part.

I sat up in our bed and my head fell into my hands while I cried. I never did anything wrong. I just didn't want my boyfriend stolen from me. The only happiness I've had in a long time along with my new friends. I admit, Briana was making me slightly insecure. Ever since she stepped her right foot in this house, the boys have done nothing but kiss the ground she walks on, including Jacob.

I don't know what it is between them, but I want to know. I don't want to be sitting here crying over my relationship, I have to do something about it.

I need answers. From Jacob and Briana.

Jacob

I rolled my eyes thinking of Destiny while I pissed. That bitch has some nerve. I swear, she will never be happy again in this house.

I can't help but feel so betrayed. I'm so hurt and broken. I really felt for this girl, no matter how or which way I have ever treated her. She was so different and special.

I hate it; every single time I give my heart to someone, it's broken.

Nadine.

Briana.

Destiny.

Nadine moved away without a trace. Briana never considered my feelings. Destiny cheated, which, I think hurts almost the most.

Women wonder why guys like me act like I do.

That's okay. That is definately okay.

Trey: Dude.

I jumped at little at the sound of Trey's voice. I turned around to see the boys standing there as I stepped out of the bathroom.

Jacob: Did you guys hear?

They all nodded their heads. Well, our bad I guess.

Ray: Are you okay?

Jacob: I'm fine. That's why you don't love these hoes, they're only good for a nut bust.

I rolled my eyes. Those words hurt coming from me knowing that I was talking about Destiny. I thought she was different.

Daniel: Jake don't say that, man.

Jacob: What the fuck do you want me to say then, D? Ya'll heard the hoe yourselves. She fucked another nigga knowing that she had a man! Fuck that--

Suddenly I felt a hard sting to my face. I touched my face and looked down to see Tiff standing in front of me, mugging me. What the fuck? Did she just--

Tiff: You a bitch ass nigga! I told your ass stop calling my sister out her damn name!

Oh, she wants to play captain save a hoe?

Jacob: What?! I didn't call her out her name. Hoes will be hoes. You can't change that shit.

I smiled at her conivingly. These bitches have lost their damn minds. Hoes should know their motherfucking place.

Tiff: Fuck you!

Tiffany started to throw punches at me. She was throwing them hard ass punches too. I was on edge and just about ready to hit her back. The least I could do was block.