You Disgust Me

I hurried off to the gym pulling open the door. There was a perfectly built man that looked about 26 years old with dark brown curly hair.

"You must be Destiny." He looked me up and down then threw me a pair of black shorts no bigger than a pair of boxers and a white t-shirt that would show my cleavage really good. He pointed to the girls changing room and went back to what he was doing.

I slid off my blouse and slipped on my t-shirt. It was really tight and emphasized my sice 36 C Breast Size. My shorts were even tighter and left little to imagine.

"Wow!" A'Leena said as she walked up to me.

"Yea this is one revealing gym uniform."

"What do you expect boys designed it."

"True."

"But look around as you can see little miss maid princess. As you can see she walks around flaunting how good she looks in her gym uniform and how she has the biggest breast size..." A'Lenna looks at me. "Well she had the bigger breast size until now."

Just then Janay noticed us looking at her and decided to come and have a little chat with us.

"I think your name was Destiny right?" the look on her face and her annoying high pitch made me want to punch her and put a bag on her face.

"yeah" I said

"Your really pretty. I'm Janay. The president of all maids. So how do you like the school's gym uniform, and regular uniform?" she flicked her hair behind her.

"well I think its absoultley amazing and everygirls dream..." she smiled "if you were a slut" I continues to say. Her mouth fell and she folded her arms across her breast before flicking her hair behind her, popping her gum, and rolling her eyes. Typical slut if you ask me right.

"How dare you. Are you calling me a slut?" she spat.

I looked at A'Leena and back at Janay. "I guess I am." I shrugged and bumped into her as I walked to the door.

"Well at least I don't have an annoying high pitched voice!" She shouted. I instantly turned around and but my hands across my chest.

'"I have and annoying voice. It's clear that you haven't heard yourself. I wonder how them lil boy out there deals with you oh wait I know they shove a dick in your mouth and that shuts your ass up real quick huh. You lil slut." I dissed. I grabbed A'Leena's hand and opened the door leaving her and everyone in their speechless.

I walked over to the bench a noticed guy's starring at me and A'Leena. I then spotted Jacob, Daniel, Trey, Raquan, and Craig watching us closely. Janay then stormed out of the changing room and stomped all the way over to Raquan.

"Why is she going over to them?" I asked A'Leena.

"Oh I didn't tell you. Raquan is her master." she replied.

"Ohhh ok."

We watched as Janay waved her hands everywhere and pointing to me as she explained to Raquan and them what happened. All of the boys seemed to want to laugh but Raquan tried to hold his in.

"Ok everyone that is enough chatter. Listen Up! Today I am going to put ya'll into groups of 3. The first group will be the groups who will be doing the trampoline, climbing the ropes, and at the very end stretching. That group consists of our new student Destiny, also Trey, A'Leena, Craig, Daniel, Raquan, Janay, and Jacob." While he said the other groups I could only think this should be fun (note the sarcasm).

Everyone in my group had done the trampoline and were waitig for me.

"Ummmm I don't want to do this." I said.