On The Run

Raquan

Shit is so fucked up in life right now. Not just with me but with the people around me; Dessy and Jake are going through some major relationship issues, and I'm dealing with an M.I.A, soon to be, ex maid. I don't have a fucking clue where Janay went. Not to mention the tension going on in the house. It's like Girls versus Jacob.

Last night when Jacob went upstairs with Destiny the rest of us were having a conversation when all of a sudden Dani brought up the fact that Janay hasn't been here. Normally I wouldn't be concerned about this sort of thing but she hasn't been here for like a week. She always manages somehow halfway through the week to sneak up in bed and cuddle up to me.

I was a little bit distured by this and decided to call up Craig and asked if she was with them but no.

She's just gone.

A small part of me felt a since of urgency. I stayed up all night contiplating what I should do. Part of me didn't give a fuck if she left but the child part of me clung to Janay because she's been there since I was in diapers panicked over her not being here.

I needed to calm my mind about everything going on. I needed to at least find out where she at. I picked up my cell phone and dialed her number, but it went straight to voice mail-- I know she saw me calling. Who the fuck does she think she is?

I don't know what to do. But then again maybe I shouldn't do anything. This must be a sign from the man upstairs telling me to move on.

Janay out. Tiffany in.

When she needs me she will come running back to me. Only to be met with a "You have been dismissed".

Fuck her. I'm doing me.

Destiny

My eyes flickered open as I stared at the ceiling in a daze. I slept really restless last night. I kept having nightmares about Jacob leaving me. I could feel myself twisting and turning and I'm pretty sure I was crying.

I guess Jacob didn't come back last night. So much for false hope.

I sat up in bed and looked around the bed. When I looked beside the bed I saw a huge puffball once my eyes adjusted to the dark.

Me: Jacob?

So he did come home. But he didn't get in bed. He told me that we were going to fuck last night. Did he have a change of heart?

Jacob: (mutters) Briana.

My face scrunched up at the sound of her name. Even in his sleep he dreams about her.

Jacob: Des...Destiny..

Shock took over my entire body as my name escaped his lips. When I looked at his sleeping face he looked hurt. My heart was tearing even more at the sight of his face.

I want to tell him the truth. But I can't. I need to figure out what's going on between him and Bri. I won't find out answers from him or anyone else here so I'm going to the direct source.

Briana.

I want her to tell me everything. I doubt Jacob would let me leave him if I tell him I'm going to see Bri who he cherishes so dearly. He would throw a fit, questioning me. So I'll go while he's sleep.

I crept out of bed, careful not to wake him up. I made my way to the bathroom and stipped out my clothes stepping into my now hot steamy shower. The water caressing my skin like it was trying to wash away all the pain and hurt. It felt good. I stayed it the shower for about fifteen more mintues before getting out and handling my other morning duties.