I'm Sorry

*Continued (DETAILED COMMENTS ARE MANDATORY AT THE END IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER)

Briana: It was the night you were at Day Day's house...

¤Flashback¤

Briana POV; Ten years old

I put my iPod on Hypnotize by Biggie. I turned off all my lights and put my pillow around my head to block the sounds of my mother having sex with a man that wasn't my dad.

They were so friggin loud. It's a school night, jeez. I hated this. Daddy is working overtime as usual while mom is banging random guys. Unbelievable. I just let the tears fall. I wish Trey were here with me. Even though he was younger than me, he always had my back and made me feel better.

I started singing the chorus in my head alot with those ladies.

"Biggie, biggie, biggie

Cant you see

Sometimes your words just hypn-"

BOOM!

My mom busted through the door half naked with her date. I almost jumped out of my skin.

Mom: (drunk&high af) Brrii, babygirl, come over here for a second.

Man: Hey sexy. Come here.

I got out of my bed, and tried to walk into my bathroom but he got a hold of my Powerpuff Girl nightgown.

Man: I aint finna hurt you baby. Lemme holla atchu.

Mom: Get yo ass over here. You heard him!

I didnt say a word, the tears were real, and so was the struggle to get out of this man's grip.

Mom: Hurryyyy and pick her up. I'm ready to have the threesome now.

Man: (mad&&tired) This little girl is putting up too much of a fight! I thought you said she would do it!

Mom: (scared) I-I didn' think you'd struggle. Briana.! Get in my room, NOW!

Me: NO!

I knew what a threesome was. I aint finna do it with no grown man and my mom or NO FUCKIN BODY!

Man: (Grabs my hair) Bitch lets go! I wanna fuck!

Mom: BRIANA LETS GO!

What the hell is happening? I don't like this at all. I want my daddy, like- NOW.

Me: (whimpers) Please let me go.

Man: I'll be gentle, now c'mon!

Me: NO! FUCK ASS NO!

Mom: STOP CUSSING!

Me: FUCK YOU MA!

Man: (thows me across the room into the wall) FUCK THIS!

Me: Ouch!

The man started to leave, but mom wasn't for it.

Mom: Wait, baby, hold on.

Man: Nah, you said she was down. I aint got time for this. I can just find a bitch off the streets to fuck. Get outta my way.

He pushed her out of his way. She chased after him, and I flenched when the door slammed.

My back ached. It took a few years for me to grow into my current figure, and at this age, I was skinny with slight hips and boobs. I scratched my head and crawled downstairs...

Big mistake.

I went down to the fridge for ice. This whole inncident just went to the back of my mind. Right now, all I could think was 'Ouch. Pain. Owie. Pain. Ouch.'.