I Hate You Jacob

Still Destiny's Pov:

As I'm sitting here in this maid's class waiting for my first intrusctions I look around the class to get a feel for who I was gonna be in this class with. All the girls in here are very pretty and all the boys are very HOT! I mean this would usually be every girls dream but the fact in the matter all the girls in here are maids for these boys. It's all about making money.

"Class as you all know I'm your Maid's Course teacher and I am responsible for guiding all maids in my class to pass this year with flying colors and money. My class is known for having the best girls and that will never change. At the end of this year all of the maids and masters are expected to have a group competition and I'm gonna make sure we-

*He was interrupted by a lady with black hair, brown bubbly eyes, and the most curvacious body walking in the room*

"If it isn't Ms.Parker!?" Mr.McNeil smiled. "What buisness do you have with my class?"

"I have an announcement from the principal. All maids must report to their masters home for their first suprise exam for the maids course. And yes you all will stay the night. Depending on the reports you get back tomorrow will decide your fate so the principal advises all of you to do your best." She said then looked at me which was weird. After that she left. Immediately the maids started to whisper to each other while the masters started to smile and laugh. "Suprise exam? Whar is that?" Jacob turned to me and smiled "You will find out tonight," he whispered into my ear. "But for now go home and pack some clothes for tomorrow and tonight."

I know nothing good can come from this but I know I have to do it all for his sake (authors note: when she says he she refering to someone close to her). I get up and leave the class and go to my car. Right when I'm about to drive off A'Leena comes running up to me.

"Dessy wait for me!!" she yelled. I love A'Leena but she can be so embarrasing. As she came to my car she was smiling really hard.

"What you smiling so hard for?" I can't help but smile at her because shes just soooo adorable.

"Let me come with you to your house since we are going to the same place afterwards." she said.

"Going to the same place?" I was confused when she said that.

"Yea the same place. Don't tell me you didn't know that our masters live in the same place." she said as she got in my car.

"I didin't know. But that doesn't explain why you were smiling so hard." I told her as I started up my car.

"Oh that. It's because I'm excited because I can see Daniel too. He lives with them and he always walks around with no shirt which is so sexy." She started to smile really hard again.

"Ohhh that explains it." I started to drive off. "I almost forgot you liked him." I said knowing inside I liked him too but I could not tell her that. Shes my very first friend.

"Yea I LOVE him!" She started to blush. I can't believe both me and my friend are crushing on the same dude but I guess thats how it is. But I'm wondering why she doesn't like Trey whos number 3 for hottest masters in the school. Well technically number 2 since Daniel and Jacob are rated number 1. Well I won't worry about it.

We got to my house and I parked the car.

"Wait in the car I'll be right out." I said.

"Ok." she said playing temple run on her iPhone.

I ran inside my house and went up the stairs to my room and grabbed me my shorts and a sports bra to sleep in. Yea I sleep in that because it feels comfortable. I have no shame with my body. I also grabbed me a clean uniform and of course some under clothes to put on and of course the other necessary stuff a girl would need. I then ran back to my car and hopped in.