I love you, still.

Destiny

I woke up to the sound of giggling and constant mummering . What's going on in my fucking room? My eyes crept open to see none other than A'leena and Dani sitting on my bed and staring at each other.

"What the are you both doing sitting on my bed this early?"

They both turned their heads towards me and a big smile ran across their faces. What the hell is wrong with these girls?

"Happy Birthday!" They both yell and then jump on top of me. I couldn't help the huge smile that spread across my face. I forgot that my birthday was today. With everything that has been going on I lost track of the days going by.

"Thanks."

We all sat up and they hugged me.

"We got a huge day planned out for you and Daniel." A'lenna said

"t's going to be so fucking turnt up today!" Dani says with a smile plastered wide across her face

I smiled at their excitment. I was happy, but part of me was saddened. I always hated this day. Yet, it made me happy to see that the people I care about is excited about my birthday.

"Okay, so what you need to do is go and get yourself cleaned up because we have a lot of shit to do before tonight gets started." A'leena says

I nodded and got out of bed. They pushed me towards my bathroom and shut the door.

"Your clothes for the morning will be laid out on your bed!" Dani says outside the bathroom door

"We will be downstairs waiting on you!" The both say in unisom

I just laughed. I want to share their excitment but the most important person to me didn't wake up beside me this morning telling me happy birthday. That sucks.

----

Briana

I was standing up in my room just looking around. Many thoughts were roaming through my head, mainly, the last visit Destiny had with me last week.

Since then Jacob has been coming less and less. I guess she was trying to keep true to her word. But when Jacob did come, it just seemed like he was drained.

What the hell is going on now that I'm not there? It seems as though their relationship is falling apart and it's all because a huge misunderstanding. Part of me doesn't care for Destiny, but part of me wants them to work out, for Jacob.

"Briana."

I turned around and seen Alize. Her and I have grown close ever since I've gotten here. She's been very understanding and kind.

"Hi Liz"

"Why are you still here?" she asks while smiling at me

"Huh?" A confused look plastered across my face. "What do you mean?"

She let out a sigh.

"Ever since that girl Destiny and that boy Jacob came here I feel like you have been longing to go somewhere else. You have no purpose here anymore."

"As smart as I am, I don't follow." I say really not knowing where she was getting at.

"Ever since what happened with your mom, all you ever wanted to do was keep Trey safe from harm. He hasn't been in any harm since then, and he won't be getting into any no time soon. Your mind has been telling you for years that something could happen to him, and that's what has been making you crazy. The anticipation. False alarm, after false alarm. So you sit, and wait, for nothing. In the process, your mind is damaging. Those replays of that nght damage you. You have to forgive your mother, and live your own life, and let Trey live his. You can't stay in constant fear of a fate for him that won't even come true."