Remember This

Destiny's Pov

I woke up to the smell of Axe cologne in the air. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Jacob standing up looking in the full length mirror that is in our room. Damn my baby look good. I propped up and sat indian style on the bed while he messed with his hair. I really love that big sexy bush of his.

I got up and walked up behind him and smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Me: Where are you going this early in the morning?

Jacob: (smiles) Sorry, love. Didn't mean to wake you but I have to go and handle some business today. A few runs to make, that's all.

Me: Hmm. I thought we were going to spend the day together? (frowns)

Jacob: (turns around and faces me) Look babe how about this, be ready by eight o'clock tonight and we will go on a romantic first date.

Me: (smiles) I would like that. (wraps hands around his neck)

Jacob: (pecks her lips) And after our date we're gonna bring our asses back here and be on our rated r shit.

Me: (bites bottom lips) Can't wait. (smirks)

Jacob: I bet you can't. (looks at his watch) Damn, it's ten already? Babe I gotta go. (grabs cell) Remember to be ready at eight, on the dot.

Me: (smiles) I gotchu. Bye, love you.

Jacob: Love you too, beautiful. (leaves room)

I looked out the window three minutes later to see Jacob walking to his car and pull off. I wonder what he has to do thats so important today, but I guess it was pretty important. Since he sleeps late on weekends. He wouldn't lie to me at this point so I guess there's no need to worry.

Now how should I pass me time for now? (looks around room) Well, I can start with a hot shower. I grabbed my underclothes and made my way to the bathroom turning on the shower. Before I got in I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I guess this is true happieness so far. Only wish my family was here to experience it with me... I took off my rings and let my hair down before I stripped and got in the shower.

Jacob's Pov

I just pulled off from the house. First stop of the day was Lili's new loft. Yeah Destiny would probably spaz on my ass if she found out, but I just feel so guilty about yesterday in the gym. I tricked her and made her look like a complete fool in front of everyone leaving her in tears. Nobody deserves to be treated like that...not even Lili. After all, she was my ex girlfriend.

I'm not one to apologize but I feel as though I just need to talk to her. The facial expression she had when we left the gym was implanted my head and I feel like a total dick for doing that shit. Even if I have to go on an hour ride to her house its worth it, bcause I really do need to apologize.

To pass the time I can just jam to music. I turned up the radio to the song Take It To The Head by DJ Khaled was playing and it was my pleasure to blast that shit. This be jammin forreal. Nothing like music to pass a boring ass car ride.

Destiny's Pov

I was still in the shower and was now washing my body with Dove soap when someone knocked on my bathroom door.

Me: Who is it!?

A'Leena: A'Leena!

Me: Oh, come in LeLe. I'm in the shower.

She then walked in the bathroom.

A'Leena: Dessy, umm what you doing today?

Me: Nun. Around eight later on I'm going out with Jacob for our first date.