You Will Be Mine

▣Dani ▣

It was Friday and has been four days since Bri left. We had today out of school because of our teachers were having evaluations today. I walk into the living room where everyone was just sitting down with sad faces. It's been like this since Bri left; everyone has been moping around like little lost puppies. Its started with the boys, and with the boys being sad and depressed, later the girls had become the same. Quite frankly, I've had enough of this.

Me: Okay everyone, I can't deal.

They all turned and faced me, looking at me like I was crazy. All I could do was sigh and roll my eyes. Des: What you talking about?

Me: I'm tired of all of you moping around. It's not like doing this will make Bri come back.

Trey: Dan--

Me: No listen! Get off your sad asses and do something. Bri would not want all of you sitting here crying over something that is not going to change. She will come around sooner or later so, until that happens we have got to suck it up and accept with her decision. It's Friday, we have school. So let's do something and get out this damn house.

After my long speach everyone gave me shocked expressions. I can understand why it's suprising; usually I wouldn't have said a damn thing, but I have my limits. My date was canceled because Daniel and everyone else were so depressed. Plus, I was looking forward to that date.

Lele: *sigh* Dani is right you guys. We can't stay like this. Everyone is just gonna have to get over the fact that she is--

A sudden knock at the door caused everyone to look towards it.

Me: I'll get it

When I walked over to the the door and looked through the moniter to see who it was, I saw that it was Tiffany, Destiny's sister. Thank god she's here. I opened the door and there she stood with a big smile

Tiff: Hi...Dani?

Me: (giggles) You got it right, I'm Dani. Come in.

Me: So, right now, everyone is a little depressed over a friend of ours leaving so don't mind the tension in the air.

Tiff: Okay.

Me: Tiffany is here!

Tiff: Hey! (smiles)

Des&Ray: Tiff! (pauses and looks at each other)

Des: Thats my sister.

Ray: Well, she likes me more.

Des: Nigga, no.

Ray: Nigga, yes.

Des: She, does not.

Ray: She, does too.

Tiff: Why don't you both shut up and come give me my hug? (smiles)

Des: (gets up) Hi you. (hugs her)

Tiff: Hi Dessy. (hugs back)

Ray: Now, my turn. (pushes Destiny out the way)

Des: Motherfu--

Ray: Whussup babe! (hugs Tiff)

Tiff: Hi Ray. (smiles and hugs back)

Ray: Miss me?

Tiff: How, when I talk to you every night.

Ray: Not last night. (pouts)

Tiff: Boy, yes, I missed you.

Ray: Good. (pecks her lips)

Me: I don't mean to be rude and break up the love fest, but what you doing here Tiff? (sits on Daniel's lap)