For How Long?

Destiny

To say I looked cute was an understatement; I know I looked gorgeous. For the first time in my life, I actually feel beyond beautiful on birthday.

"Oh my gosh, you look stunning Dessy." Tiff smile gleefully. I smiled right back at her. She came just in time to help me get dressed.

"I did your makeup perfectly! It looks so natural but yet so amazing!" Dani tooted her own horn

"No need to toot your own horn Dani." A'leena laughs

I just laugh. I stand up and look at myself in the full length mirror. I have on an all black Versace dress that was form fitting. It hugged all my curves and made my boobs and ass look magnificent. Then there were the stunning red Chritain Louboutins. My hair was flat earned bone straight to where it reached the beginning of my ass. And, to top it off, diamond incrested bamboo jewelry Daniel gave me this morning. I used Jacob's money to buy him some name brand clothes and stuff.

I wanted to cry looking at myself. This outfit must have been really expensive. I could only imagine how much my party cost. Facing the girls, I gave them a genuine smile. I had to stop myself from crying so I wouldn't mess up my makeup.

"Thanks, you guys. This means, everything."

After a knock at the door, it creaked open and there stood Briana. She's all dressed up too, and looked magnificent as usual. I can see why Jacob still has feelings for her, even though I hate to admit that.

"Don't you look beautiful, Destiny. You are such a doll"

"Thank you, same to you." She smiles at me.

"Now, your party will start promply in thirty minutes and you're not even in the limo yet. However, it'd be cute to be fashonably late for your own party. "

"Holy shit! It's that late all ready?" A'leena shouts before hurring to put on her shoes and then pushing me towards the door. "We have to go! Like, now! Move it, move it!"

We all laugh at A'leena's panicking. We all file out the house and lock the door. The limo was already waiting on us.

"Where are the boys?" I gave Bri a questing look

"The're in the limo already. They were the ones who requested that I come check on you."

I nodd. Dani opens the limo door and gets in. As the girls get in, I start to get nervous for my turn. I'm still heart broken at the fact that Jacob asked us to go on break. I'm not even sure if I can face him right now. He doesn't even look at me the same.

A soft hand rest on my shoulder and I turn around and see Bri still standing there.

"It's going to be okay. Remember, he still loves you dearly. Now, the way I see it, You can either stand out here all night or, get in this limo and spend your birthday with the boy you love."

"What if he doesn't want to be around me? You might as well say I disgust him."

"Girl, he'll never be disgusted with you. Not with that ass," I laugh aloud but quickly cover my mouth some "Now, stop being a punk. You are going to have to face him eventually. Trust me, he call you guys on break for a reason, I'm sure. He hates it almost as much as you do."

I nodd my head.

"Listen, Bri, if anyone ever asks about this, I'll deny it, but, you're some kind of special. Truly. I look up to you in a way. You're so strong, and powerful, you're so big to me, and I respect that. I lowkey always have."

" Thank you. I'm over here, trying not to cry." she spoke honestly

"Are you two getting in or not?" Dani peeks her head out from inside the limo. I roll my eyes and laugh at her. Bri gets in the limo and seconds later, I'm in with her.