Prologue

Prologue:

"Hello welcome to Valicity High" The nice ladie at the front desk said. She was a black bob, was slim, and had big bold brown eyes that were hidden by glasses.

"Hi! I'm Destiny and i'm here to pick up my schedule" I said with a bright smile that showed my dimples and confidence. The ladie smiled and faced her computer. She had found my schedule and tole me to wait while she contacted the principal.

"Excuse me sir, sorry to bother you, I....ok....but...well...ok....um hun...ok. Well I have a girl name Destiny she- " the woman looked at me and smiled.

"Ok sure thing"

"The principal will see you now." I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a ripped pair of black jeans, with a red and black crop top that said Love Hurts, with some nikes, and my hair was straigtened. I looked swagged out. "ok ready." I walked to the room where the woman pointed at. I knocked on the door once before opening it and entering to a young sexy light skin man. Who had the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. He had on some H&M brand jeans and a H&M shirt, with some jordans. He was one sexy ass principal I would say. He grinned at me "You can take a seat." I sat down in the seat in front of his desk.

" You must be Destiny, now listen to me and listen to me well. My school is the best in the country and I expect all to act like it. I have heard alot about you and your reputation and I won't let you ruin my school. I know for sure you don't know the rules to this school but you will find out tomorrow. And finally let me tell you, you got 3 stikes then your out. I don't go no time for your lil antics so make sure you be a good girl." he smiled "Now do you understand me!?" I smiled really sweetly and then leaned forward. He sat back all arrogant like and waited for my reply. I instantly glared at him.

"Your a really arrogant Principal. No one has ever dared to talk to me like that in any school." I smirked. "But ok...let's see how thing progress. I hope that we will get really and I mean really close during my time at this school." I smirked kinda sneaky like. "Thats great to here." He smiled "You seem like the hard type, but lets see how long you will last. I have someone who will take good care of you."

I wonder what he is talking about "What are you trying to say?" he leaned up in his seat. "Well I can tell you this much. The girls at this school are maids. But I bet you knew that already." "Of course I knew that. It was in the handbook. Those who are in need of dire money to pay off depts right." he giggled a lil bit "You did your homework I see. But thats all you need to know for now. So you can take your leave." I glared at him intensley which only seemed to please him so I just decided to leave. When I was about to leave out the door he stopped me "Wait." "What do you want now?" I said with attitude. "All I wanted to say was good luck on your first day tomorrow." He smiled.

I was beyond pissed. "Thank you!" I left the door and slammed it shut. As I walked home I could only think about that principal and how sneaky and coniving he seemed. When I got home I ordered me some shrimp lo mein. When it got there I ate about half of it and fell asleep really quick. I woke up hours later and looked at my alarm clock and it was 3:00 a.m so I layed back down and fell asleep. I dreamed about the people responsible for me applying to this school.